☼ tommy ~ t-shirt ☼

(08/12/2020)

you were a streamer. not a large one. but you had large streamer friends, you never streamed with them as you thought people would watch for them and not you. you were also dating a very large streamer, 'tommyinnit'. you have known him since you were five years old and moved in down the street. you hit it off extremely fast, you and tommy had many things in common like wanting to make videos and playing minecraft. one of you just became bigger. you weren't jealous, you loved tommy and was happy for him.

☁☁☁

"hi chat!" you said waving and smiling at your 400 viewers. you weren't huge but it was a major accomplishment.

a donation came through and you had text to speech on.

why are you wearing tommys shirt?

your ears turned pink, you began to stammer. you read who it was from. wilbur soot. 

"uh t-thank you wilbur for the 50 pound dono and w-what do you mean? this is my shirt." you say trying extremely hard not to smile. you sucked at lying. everyone knew it. you always smiled when you lied. you look at your phone that buzzed in your lap.

TOMMY💕

why does my stream keep spamming you ?

YOU

they noticed your shirt .

TOMMY💕

I KNEW THEY WOULD

YOU

im sorry tommy :(

TOMMY💕

what are you sorry for ? the worst they'll do is call me a simp

YOU

are we going to let them know?

TOMMY💕

if you want to.

YOU

ill be there in 10

you shut off your phone and smiled. you realised you were streaming, now with 1k viewers. "sorry new people i have somewhere i have to be but i love you all!" you say pouting and extended the l in all. you raided tommy and shut stream down.

☁☁☁

knock

knock 

knock

you knocked at tommys bedroom door. "MOTHER I AM STREAMING RIGHT NOW DO NOT COME IN" he yells trying to focus on the game. he was debating for l'manberg vice presidency. "i don't think im your mom tommy" you reply and he gets up to let you into the room "sorry" he says after kissing you.

"chat i am sure you know who this is. as you have been calling me a simp all stream. its (Y/N)!" he shouts at his chat before looking at you and gesturing at you to come sit down. you sit on his lap and talk to chat before he has to get back to yelling at everyone on the smp.

you sit with him and he gives you his headset after you say you wanna help.

"hiiii im (Y/N)" you say into the mic 

"WHOS THE BROAD?" a random man says

"its (Y/N), tommys girlfriend." tubbo says. you knew tubbo, you talked with him often, he was kind of like your brother. 

"oh WAIT TOMMY HAS A GIRLFRIEND? I WAS CONVINCED HE HAD NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A WOMAN" you recognized this voice. it was 'big q' as tommy called him. you started laughing and tommy got worried they were talking about him and he grabbed earbuds from the cabinet so he could hear.

"-THERE IS NO WAY TOMMY HAS A GIRLFRIEND MAN HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?" the man from earlier who called you a 'broad' was speaking i looked at discord and recognized his name 'jschlatt'.

tommy spoke up "ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE TO FEND WOMEN OFF WITH A STICK MR SCHLATT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE HAVING A SHIT TON OF GIRLS WANT YOU SIR." he muted himself. "i don't mean that he's just a dickhead" he says and kisses your forehead. 

you heard yelling from the call "TOMMY I SAW YOUR STREAM. I KNEW IT, YOU DIDNT MEAN WHAT YOU SAID" tommy forgot he was streaming. he just sat up straight and said "bye chat!" and ended stream. 

☁☁☁

you were still at tommys and 2 hours had passed. you got a notification from twitter.

jschlatt has followed you!

jschlatt messaged you!

SCHLATT

are u really tommys gf? or did he pay u?

YOU

yep I've been stuck w this lanky blonde mc streamer since i was 5 lol

SCHLATT

oh damn how did u put up w him lol?

YOU

idk tbh he's just really sweet and funny

SCHLATT

whatever floats ur boat ig

☁☁☁

you shut off your phone and go to tommy who was editing the debate and you hugged him. "what was that for?" he says turning around.  "for you having dickhead friends and out of all of them you're still my favourite dickhead" you smile and he leaned in to kiss you. you felt him smile as the kiss happened and you pulled away. you ended up spending the night with tommy and it was the best day you've had in a while.