Chapter 7 : Whispers In The Dark

Zacznij od początku

"Hmm , i thought that i told you to never let your guard down Itachi " 

"And i didn't , as you can see i stopped the blow " his voice with kept no feeling and his ever stoic face was there too 

"Hehe , you may be right , but never forget this , you let down your guard in a battle , you are dead , got it kid ? " Itachi only nodded ( He already knew haha shinobi life ) " Good , now go to your mission , i will wait for you with some food home , don't be late , oh yeah and don't forget about the stray exorcists . " and with that he was gone and a second after him , Itachi was gone too .

A few hours later - Near Aokigahara Forest

Itachi looked down at the church from the hill , there were many exorcists and fallen angels guarding it , but what reason did they have ? Such an old place , with no life in it , they were guarding something or someone most likely , he had to see for himself . Itachi then jumped down from the hill, he landed on the pathway leading to the church and he slowly began walking , taking out his katana and activating his Mangekyō Sharingan. His footsteps were the footsteps of death as he approached the church calmly , looking in his pouch , he took out a mask , it was not one like those from ANBU , but as long as no one could identify him , he was ok with it

 His footsteps were the footsteps of death as he approached the church calmly , looking in his pouch , he took out a mask , it was not one like those from ANBU , but as long as no one could identify him , he was ok with it

"Hey who's that?" An exorcist questioned and grabbed a hold of a gun hidden in his cloak.

"Halt! Identify yourself!" Another exorcist said and grabbed a hold of a light sword handle, and activated the light blade. The masked man with a katana and red eyes , didn't stop .

"Hey! Get out of here!" An exorcist walked up to the masked man, but that turned out to be a mistake. The moment the exorcist got close, the cold blade of a katana blade sliced across his chest. "ARGH!" The exorcist screamed in pain as blood gushed out and the masked man holding the katana, kept walking towards the church.

"What the?! Get him!" Another exorcist shouted as the entire exorcist army ran towards the masked man.

The masked man began running towards the exorcist army with his katana blade in his hand. The masked man threw the katana stabbing into chest of the exorcists in the front. The masked man jumped onto the man and grabbed the handle of the katana pulling it out as blood gushed out from the exorcist. The moment the exorcist fell to his knees Itachi used his body as a springboard and jumped further into the ocean of exorcists.

"Argh!" An exorcist screamed as Itachi cut his arm clean off and then sliced the katana across his throat ending his life. Itachi then turned around and kicked another exorcist in the chest sending him flying, Itachi pulled out a kunai and threw it into the flying exorcist, whom once landed in the crowd of exorcists discovered that in the kunai was a paper bomb tag.

"What the-" The exorcist questioned as his body exploded into bits taking several other exorcists with him.

Itachi at incredible speed cut through the exorcists one after another. Itachi tilted his head to the side dodging a light sword, Itachi quickly grabbed onto the wrist of the exorcist holding the sword and pulled him in and stabbed the katana through his torso. Itachi then pulled the katana out and swung the blade at the exorcist's neck cutting his head clean off.