Chapter 9 : A fight to remember

So guys before i start the new chapter i want to mention something , when i am going to use these :

" - it means that they are talking , like having a conversation or that they are mentioning something ( when i do the normal talk like ... Itachi - Yes "Loser" . )

** - and these means that they are thinking .. i think it would me more easy for you to understand

() - is when i start to explain things like the action wich is happening 

The land before his eyes was a ruin , buildings destroyed , dead youkais , others screaming for their life and if that was not bad enough , a freaking Giant is standing right before him , he heard stories about him . Tsuchigumo known as "an ayakashi one must never encounter" .

Itachi : Tell me as quick as you can , anything you know about him Fate ! " He said while he avoided another fist from him , leaving a hole in the ground where Itachi body was .

Fate : Well .. amm .. ok , so .... ammm " He quicly started to change words and to panic , he was starting to piss off The Susanoo

Susanoo : Would you stop whimpering like a women and tell us already ?!!! " more screan than asking nicely , but hey .. the situation was not a really good one .

Fate : All right chill ( One of the monster legs , almost crush Itachi who is quicly throwing a set of paper bombs and then jump a bit in the back to take some distance . ) Damnn that was closeeee , too fucking closee !! All right , where was i ? Oh right .. i didn't meet with him in the past but i've heard stories about him and they are something like this . He is Tsuchigumo known as "an ayakashi one must never encounter" (we already know that ) ,he is a Kyoto yokai who holds no real alliance to anyone . He is often likened to natural disasters like typhoons, earthquakes and plague. He seeks a good fight and a strong opponent, regardless of race, size, or gender. Finding a worthy adversary drives him into a frenzy, and those who can best him in battle (or even just significantly wound him) earn his respect. He treats potential opponents as fodder until they prove themselves, but once he gets serious, he is an abominable force. So yeah... we are .. how should i put it ...

Susanoo : We are fucked ..

Fate : Yep that it is ..

**I need to put some distance between him and me ** moving quicly through the trees and looking back he saw Tsuchigumo still following him . **I need to get him out of there , need to find some land without anyone , but what is it with the others aura ** there were others more shadows following them , one of a dear Kitsune .. two in fact . After a few minutes he found a clearing and he stopped , waiting for the others to arrive . The first one who arrives ( More like landing ) is Tsuchigumo who was quickly followed by the others Youkais . In front of them was Jukan with someone small in his back , it was Kunou , Yasaka daughter . He started to walk , until he reached Tsuchigumo and then he said "For someone like me , to be present here , where you stand .. a God among Gods .. it's a honor for me to be in your presence" said Jukan while bowin his head with his followers , a few seconds later the monster known as Tsuchigumo answered " Who are you insects , why so much fuss ?  And why is a devil here ( Pointing a finger towards Itachi )." then , Jukan said " We have released you , because we need your help , the world is not as you know it anymore , our race has fallen , the 9 tailed fox is not doing her job and she is working with the devils , a race who killed our kin for hundreds of years .. i can't let that happen ! I will not , and so .. i need your help " after a few seconds Tsuchigumo started to laugh , even the ground started to shake from the vibration  "who do you think you are to tell me what to do , small man , if you want my help , you must to give something in exchange of my service " said the bigger youkai towards the smaller one , while taking a puf from his pipe ( who made that thing ?! ) .