Chapter 11 : A new power is rising

The meeting was about to begin , from Itachi prediction all factions must be arrived by now , he too was going to the meeting rooms when the guard stopped him . 

"Itachi-sama!" said one of the guards with a bow which Itachi returned . "By the orders of Sun Wukong you are to leave your Katana here " that sentence surprised Itachi but not as much as it surprised Fate and Susanno who both started showing their displeasure " What ? Why am I to stay here ? What is in the mind of the old geezer ?! " said Fate which Itachi replied "Most likely because you can kill gods and take their souls , Sensei most likely thinks that the meeting would go more peacefully without you " said Itachi , which sadly for Fate , Susanoo supported it " Maybe it's for the best , I don't think is going to be too long and you can have time for yourself. In defeat, Fate could only sigh and tell them to fuck off while he was sent back by Itachi through with a teleporting jutsu

Susanoo : Well , that is going to save us of some headache ( on that sentence Itachi only nodded and continued to go further in the mansion , thinking about how the things are going to be , if the " peace " meeting is not going to be so peaceful ) . After a minute or two of walking he finally got too the meeting room , the door was closed and several guards were posted there , nodding their heads in respect for Itachi and opening the doors to let him in . Many were there , several leaders of the different factions but the firsts to catch Itachi eyes were his Father , Sirzechs and Ajuka , all 3 of them were surprised and happy to see Itachi , especially Kenji who was surprised beyond any level , the last time he meets his son , he was a kid , but now .. this person .. his son , was a man , his body started to develop muscles , he got more tall and even more handsome than before and from what it looks like he didn't cut his hair and kept it in a long ponytail  , his boy is going to be the biggest heartbreaker the world has ever seen , but he couldn't talk with him , not now , there was no the moment and he was sure his son thought the same . He only nodded and smiled towards his son , a nod and a smile which his son returned the next second . The next person to meet Itachi eyes was Azazel , the fallen angel didn't said or done anything he just kept a smirk on his face , there were 2 others besides him , a big man with an old face and a young boy with silver hair who was even more surprised to see Itachi here , maybe even more than the devils ..and soon , that surprised face turned into one of rage and his hands started to shake , until he got silenced by a look from Azazel . Itachi could only smirk at his antics , Vali grew in power but sadly , not in wisdom . The next to laid his eyes upon were the Heaven faction , he was expecting to see god , but the person before him was the Archangel Michael and other to unknown angels , Michael was leaving a divine aura around him , making Itachi a bit uncomfortable . Then there was the Gods from Egypt , they were not really looking like some animals as they were described in the pictures , they were both Handsome , olive skin and clothes only egyptians would wear . Next to the was Asgard , an old man and a girl , a beautiful girl and busty would say fate , but sadly ... he is not here , most likely they are Lord Odin and his Valkyrie , if this grandpa was The Norse God Odin , then Itachi was the Prince of France , the old man was looking nothing like the Warrior God he knew from the stories , he was old and skinny , maybe this is  a way to deceive his enemies ? He knew that no matter how someone is looking ,  do not  underestimate them . Like the phrase : Do not judge a book by its cover . He heard someone talking and looked in the direction of Yasaka who was now up on her feet: " Now that we are all here, shall we begin ? " but before she could say something else the doors were opened revealing a handsome man in his mid-thirties, with a red costume, besides were two people a handsome boy with long blonde hair and a girl with olive skin, white hair and what Fate would call enormous titties, it seems that the Olympus faction arrived.

In an unknown location :

A man in a black robe was walking around , mostly in a hurry because the walk was a bit to fast , after a few seconds he opened two huge doors and entered in a room , the place was dark .. but a bit of light made it's way to a throne in the middle of the room, the said man walked until he face the throne and the he kneeled, showing his respect for the man on the throne."Why have you come ? It better be good , or Cerberus is going to have a new play toy " said the man with an evil grin showing on his ugly face . "Y-yes sir .. the factions are having a meeting right now as we speak , they are speaking about Tsuchigumo and the kitsune who betrayed them." he said with a terrified voice and averting his eyes from the person on the throne who broked out in laughter like a maniac " Hahahahaha i see hahaha , so that kid was not good for anything after all , who care's I would have killed him anyway , tell me now , Sirzech and Azazel are there ? " asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice " Yes sir , Sirzechs is representing the devil's race with Ajuka Beelzebub and the ultimate class Kenji and from our race there is Azazel with Vali and Baraqiel." at the mention of the last three names his stomach started to get a weird feeling , of disgust and of wanting to throw off , ohh how much he was hating that foolish Azazel , they could win the Great War , they could be the rulers of all worlds , but that pussy stopped the attack and retreated the troops , ohhh boii he was getting angry , the ground started to shake and the building was looking like it was almost going to be a ruin in any minute and the poor exorcist started to shake from fear almost pissing himself and almost passing out , but after a few seconds and a few longer breaths the man calmed himself and said : " If they are there that means that The Underworld is not really that protected , I want Sirzechs sisters and her companions and bring me Baraqiel daughter too , they are in for a big surprise ." The exorcist was looking like he wanted to complain but he only asked "b-but why ? we can't simply go into the Gremory Mansion and take them , they have a whole army there and Sirzechs Queen is there too , we would be killed " said the man with a trembling voice , but he got more scarred when the fallen angel stood in his feet and grabbed him by the neck. "I will kill you , if you question any of my orders ever again , have I made my self understood ?!!!" asked the angel with rage in his eyes while he started to tighten the grip on the man neck. " Y-y-esss sirr , pleasee , let me ... " and so he did."Once we have Sirzechs sisters and Baraqiel daughter , a war would start and the Fallen Angels are going to win HAHAHAHAHA !! " the exorcist couldn't be more scarred than now , why were they following this mad motherfucker , he's going to be their doom .