Chapter 10 : Shadows of the past

The things started to calm down , the Youkais are working to rebuild what was destroyed by Jukan and Tsuchigumo rampage , Jukan was arrested and imprisoned , waiting in cold cell for his trial , Tsuchigumo escape has made the other factions to stay more on guard , they need to take him out as soon as possible and before he starts one of his rampages in another mythology territory . They are going to have a meeting soon in Kyoto is a peace meeting , only to discuss the previous events . The night was an easy now , no cold and just a bit of wind which let Itachi to stay comfortable outside , to think and to plan his next moves . 

Fate : That was ... quite something .. what are we going to do next Itachi ?

......

Fate : Itachi , are you there ? 

Itachi : Haa ? What ? Yes ... sorry , i got a bit lost with my thoughts ... i don't know yet ... i need to think a bit more 

Susanoo : You don't want that child to die , do you now , Itachi ? 

Itachi : No , i don't want such thing , but i don't think that anything i will say is going to make the Youkais change their opinion , he done all that ... but ... mhh i don't know 

Fate : The guy wanted to start a war , he joined forces with Fallen Angels , you race natural enemies , he released Tsuchigumo a plague for this world , have you seen anything he did ? He deserve it , that's my opinion 

Susanoo : He was just lost , having your familly killed is not an easy thing , then you are recruited in the armed force of your faction , trained to fight against those people , you think that you are going to have that revenge  , only for that faction to make peace with those of race who killed your familly , how are you going to feel about that ?

Fate : You forgive to much guys , taking the logical option , we should let him be , that's how life goes , none of our busniess , right Itachi ?

......

......

......

Fate : Itachi is that right ? Wait , where are you going , don't tell you are going to speak with him ! 

Itachi : But of course , that's exactly what i am going to do right now .

Fate : You guys are without hope ...

Susanoo : Maybe , but you are with us and that makes you too without hope ( At that phrase they both laughed and Itachi smiled a bit ) .

Kyoto : The Imperial Prison

Somewhere else in some place Jukan was imprisoned , his cell was dark with only a bit of light from the moon , he was all alone , it wasn't the first time he was alone aniway , so why would it matter this time , most likely they are going to kill him , exile sounds just to beautiful to think about that , exile ... that devil was exiled and he came here in Kyoto and he started to destroy anything Jukan built all these years , he got the best trainer someone could ask . The Legendary Sun Wukong , those who are trained by him have a big chance to be called a Budha one day , thinking about that .. a Devil becoming a Budha , that made him laugh , for once in this whole week he laughed with a pure heart , but it didn't matter , because after the laugh has stopped , everything stopped and it made him feel more alone than ever , his people betrayed him , they started to run after he failed to kill that Devil , how could he fall for such a trick , he knew that the boy is possesing strange eyes and that he need to be careful but he ... he ... he had him GODDAMNIT !! And yet not he is in this cell and that guy is there with everyone or so ... he thought , because a shadow started to reveal behind the bars and soon that shadow revealed to be the man he was thinking some minutes ago , his body started to tremble , how dare he came here , he wanted to mock him ? To tell him that he failed just like those years ago when he failed to save his mother ... he wasn't able to do anything , those devils got to her , just like this one got him now . The Devil didn't do anything , he simply came close to the bar and the took a sitting position .