Chapter 3 : Problem with the Phenex

3rd Person

Riser : A pleasure ? I will show you what real pleasure is . ( He said while creating a ball o flames in his hands ) hope that you are ready for some pain , you prick !! ( And then started to laugh like a Mad Man ) 

Seeing the ball being created in Riser hand , Itachi just pushed Rias to the side and stayed there waiting for the impact , a few seconds later Riser released the flame ball , but Itachi ... he simply stayed until the ball hitted him , he was covered in flames , his body could not be seen anymore . Rias was shocked she couldn't talk or move , her eyes wide in horror .. was he really gone ? It can't be .. she was only shaked from her trance when Riser started to laug ( Like a hyena if you wish to know ) 

Riser : I can't belive this HAHAHAHA , just from a simple attack , this stupid boi was really thinking that he has a chance against me ? HAHAHAHA !! This is the boy that is supposed to be a prodigy ? They must to be kiddd---- 

But he couldn't talk anymore , his mouth got stomped by a foot .. his eyes widened in shock because it was Itachi foot , he was fine and without the slightiest burn mark , the next second in the corridor could be heard only a loud crack

BOOOM !!! 

Lord Gremory : What was that ?!!

A guard : We don't know my lord , we would investigate right at this moment ( He bowed his head and then left the room with the rest of the guards ) 

Lady Gremory : Where is Rias ? 

Lord Phenex : She is with my son , i'm sure they are all right .. my son is a competent Devil , he would protect her no matter what .

Lady Gremory : I will go to look after them ( She said while she raised from he chair , walking towards the door she felt someone behind her , it was Lady Phenex .. most likely she wanted to go to see of her son well being )

In the corridor  shouts and screaming could be heard , when they got there they could see the guards in a circle . Itachi with Rias in the center , all of their spears where positioned right to Itachi neck , she didn't understand what was happening until she heard the screams of Lady Phenex , she was her running to a shadow figure , after she got a better look her eyes widened understanding who the figure was . Riser Phenex the third son of the Phenex Family  after his elder brother and an unnamed second older brother. He is the youngest son of Lord Phenex and Lady Phenex .. he was bruiesd .. most likely beaten , she looked more around the room until she stopped ... her eyes got the sight of the wall .. the wall got imprinted the form of the young poor boy on it .. he was bleeding a bit from the head but in rest , from what she could tell he was only passed out .. thanks the Maou for that .. still it was pretty bad and from the hostility of the guards towards some little devil , she knew who was the culprit . 

Venelana : What is this madness ?!! ( She screamed loud and clear , her tone one of authority )

RIas : Mom ! ( She said running in her mother embrance , starting to cry ) 

Venelana : What is the meaning of this ? Showing the spears to the children ? Being Hostile Towards them ? ( She was angry , a mother scared for her child was not one to be trepassed )

Guard : I'm sorry my lady but Itachi Uchika attacked the young Lord Phenex , this is a crime for a low born to attack a noble son .. especially one coming from pure blood family

Lady Phenex : How dare you attack my son like that ? I want him in the red cells he shall pay for this ! ( She said with a rage and sending a fiercy glare to Itachi .. who did nothing by the way , just staying there with a stoic face , thinking when she would finish with her outrage so he could explain his reason )