Prologue

Yjk "Why are you going as far as to sacrifice for me!"

Kdj "You wanted to eliminate me. Now I'm no more your eyesore.

Yjk "Why it has to be you."

Kdj "Because I know you more than anyone and I lived because of you so this is natural".

Yjk "I really hate you" .

Kdj "I know :)".

Then He disappeared like Snow flakes. Snow flakes that May have been better if the Scenery permitted it but it was pitch black and the situation was morose. That's why That Snow flake Never tried to ask anything in return just being happy for the one he adores, likes , Admires, and Wants him to live as a human the most.
But little did he knew What Precious Family he was leaving for the sake of that Sunfish bastard. He didn't regret it Just Smiled to the last like a Robot Functioned to do so. He smiled sincerely but His family knew that smile was Nothing but Sad news of The Snow flake.

________

Sorry if this might trigger Sadness in you but I just wanted to let it out how much I love Omniscient reader's viewpoint and Kim Dokja. (⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)

This is fully mine not Copyright so Please don't search for these paragraphs in the novel. (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

Lastly Thank You (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
If you're still reading and if you like it then I'm willing to write the full version.