💖🥳 Bonus 🎂💝

Ships include:::

Yoo Joonghyuk X Kim Dokja😍 [Main]

Yoo Sangha X Han sooyoung 😍[lil..moments]

Uriel X Gabriel 😍
____________________________
|||||||||||||||||||||||____________________________

Since Kim Dokja's Birthday is After Valentine's Day....that is 15/2

Yoo Joonghyuk decided to Surprise him with the Help of others🤭🤭

-----------------------------------------

On 14th February.....

Kim Dokja as usual a Naughty idiot, thaught of teasing his Sunfish Bastard.
So he was Trying to find Yoo Joonghyuk....

'Since today is Valentine's Day....we should go outside....'

After sometime he found Yoo Joonghyuk in the kitchen with Lee Seolhwa....

Both of them were Making Something and Looked Closer and Good together.....

Kim Dokja unknowingly Smiled...

'Yeah what made me think that I can be with yoo Joonghyuk'...

'they look far more better together.....

He left the kitchen and strolled towards the Garden...

There he saw a Beautiful Fountain with Flower Beds In a fashion, Looking like a mini park...

He sighed and.....
Thaught

' It's really still Unbelievable that I can live with once my Favourite Ways of Survival Novel Characters.  '......

With this string of thaughts...he felt dizzy due to the Nice whether so he decided take a nap on the Garden Deck-chair.....

Meanwhile,

Lee Gilyoung was Going to the garden to Pick up his Bug Cage...

He noticed his Hyung sleeping peacefully on the deck-Chair without any worries about the surroundings.....

He blushed Slightly when he looked at the pale face and slightly opened lips looking so ecstatic....

And Thaught of just giving him a small peck....on the lips....

But Alas!

Lee jihyee saw this and Intruded"Oii, Gilyoung-ie! What were you trying to do to Ajhussi?"

Lee Gilyoung was embarrassed of still thinking of His Dokja Hyung  romantically ....

Even though he knew that it's just his one-sided affection...still he clung to it....

He was happy that now his Hyung was back with him, with them...

He also knew that his Hyung liked his most hated Love rival Sooty Bastard.....

So he replied in a Pretending playful voice,"there was a bug on him..I was just removing it...." then he flashed his Hyung's smile, "Jeehye unnie..do you have something to tell me..."

Lee jihyee seemed convinced,"Oh, here master and Seolhwa unnie made some Chocolates for Mi-ah...and she asked me to Give some to you too..Since today is Valentine's Day..." Said with a happy smile...

After giving the chocolates... Jeehye went inside the Mansion again....

And...

Lee Gilyoung stood there for sometime bangs Covering his eyes....took the Chocolates and went away with his Bug Cage giving a back glance towards his Hyung's sleeping figure....