If 41st Yjh transmigrated into his current turn's body~

This is completely different from the novel. Like you can understand from the title. So yeah, I saw this pic and thought of it like this. What if 49% was actually bullied by the Kim Com in a psychological way? And what if the only one who cared was actually Yoo Joonghyuk...but that Yjh was the transmigrated version of his own 41st self. Because 41st Yoo Joonghyuk also got access to Kim Dokja's story and became one of the readers instead of a character.

Ik I'm wild with these imagination lol <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠> but here you go ✨ I love to write for you peeps, therefore I am willing to gear hard on my wild journey of imaginations lol (⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ꁞ⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠˶⁠ ⁠)💕
........

Yjh: Why do you always keep on suffering in silence? I'm here. I'm gonna provide my shoulder so you can lean on me. Please... don't you trust me at all?! (Desparate)

Kdj : (little sad) Yjh... I'm..sorry (whisper)

Yjh: (having the urge to yell and cry at the top of his voice..yet choked) You don't understand. You're not me. And you can never be me. You're you Kim Dokja! I am saying you're the person who defines you Kim Dokja. Please don't search for ways to deny your identity! I...I am (finally cried...as tears as warm as the first step of spring season fell on top of The lonely reader's heart. There was warmth for the first time in that cold palace.) Kim Dokja... you're everything to me.

Kdj never knew love. He never knew warmth. He never knew when to show his genuine feelings or he never knew to act spoilt. All he knew was Ways of Survival. And his favourite Yoo Joonghyuk. The Yoo Joonghyuk he read. The Yoo Joonghyuk he knew. And, the Yoo Joonghyuk who is crying in front of him with that miserable look on his beautiful face crafted by a council of Greek Gods to perfect it by golden ratio. No matter what...Kim Dokja never saw him cry openly. Expose his vulnerability to anyone. But now, that Yoo Joonghyuk was looking at him as if he'd go crazy if he disappeared in thin air. This Yoo Joonghyuk was a new one and coincidentally he doesn't dislike this new found attention.

Kim Dokja maybe guilt ridden that his 49% was deprived of his own happiness. But now he can see that. 49% decided his own path because he was different from Kim Dokja himself.

And in every turn Yoo Joonghyuk never left his side. Yoo Joonghyuk his life and death companion...whom he loves more than any definition of love created by human mindset.

Their love was different from any love.

(In case you find it confuzzling, Here Yoo Joonghyuk is of 41st turn and the Kdj here is none other than 49%. I just made up a scenario where 49% decides to disappear because everyone thinks he's a substitute and alien to all. But when yoo Joonghyuk confronted him, he came to know that Yoo Joonghyuk was always their for him and never said anything to hurt him.

And the one who was guilty was Kim Dokja 51%, who was watching over them through the screen and felt that the path Lee Hakyun decided was not bad at all, because Yoo Joonghyuk was with him. That's why their relationship is different from any other relationship of friendship or family or even lovers. They are beyond the eternal meaning of love. )

Pic reference: @darkfables_jd

❤️ The end ❤️

❤️ The end ❤️

Thanks for reading 🥰