3-Friday

3rd person POV
The days passed by as Hermione was busy taking care of baby Draco whereas Draco was busy disturbing Hermione....... even if he was a child. Well not in an abusive way but in a childish one.
Hermione's POV
I never realised that Friday came so quickly. Only one day to go until he turns into the big Draco Malfoy again. As I was reading a book named 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' by JK Rowling. I swear she is an awesome author. Suddenly I heard soft groans from Draco. I ran towards him and said " what happened Draco? Are you alright?" " No, my twummy hwurts." He cried. "Oh my! I am taking you to Madam Pomfrey immediately" I cried worriedly. I took him in my arms and ran towards the hospital wing. There I saw madam pomfrey. " oh sweetie you have to bring young Mr Malfoy on Sunday not today". She said " no madam he is feeling a little sick" I said in a worried tone " it's not a good sign Ms granger we might have to turn him to himself again TODAY, here put him on the bed" she said pointing towards the hospital bed.I put him on the bed and went out as madam pomfrey said. I can't believe that he has to be turned into himself TODAY! I will miss him.

A/N
DUN-DUN-DUN
CLIFFHANGER. I WILL TRY TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW ONLY AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE COMPETITION
LOVE EMMA
XOXO 🙂