2- What happened

Hermione's POV
Ron hit a spell and instead of landing on me, it hit the cauldron. And it smashed and all the potion was on Draco. Suddenly Draco DISSAPEARED. " Ronald Weasley go to professor dumbledore's office this instant" Said a calm voice. Professor Snape appeared out of no where. Then a shrill cry filled the whole room. It was a little boy under the uniform of...... DRACO!?!?!?. Then everyone laughed and laughed which made the little boy cry more. " SHUT UP EVERYONE" I shouted. ( snape was with Ron and prof dumbledore ).
Everyone looked at me. I picked up the baby and took him to Madam Pomfrey. He was asleep on my shoulder. When I reached to the hospital wing and saw madam pomfrey. " Ah! Ms granger how May I help you??" She said.
Madam this is Dra- Malfoy. He got hit by an ageing potion. Can you check him please?" I asked worriedly.
After a few minutes, she said " The affected potion was very strong. It must take him a week to turn to his normal self. " A week !?!?" I nearly shouted. "Yes miss granger a week" she said. " And till then you must take care of young Mr Malfoy." Said a newly arrived voice. Professor Dumbledore. " Oh! Good morning professor. And surely I will" after saying this I walked out of the room to the head dorms. ( yes they are head girl and boy ). An owl flew in and it said
Dear Ms granger,
Mr Weasley has been expelled from the school for using such a powerful potion and attacking a student. All your classes for this week have been cancelled because of the recent events.
Sincerely
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

After reading the letter I sighed and felt a strange movement. Draco Woke up. And said " Hewwo mwione" He looks sooooo CUTE!
" hello Draco how are you?" I said
" I am gwetting bwored " he said in his babyish tone.
" what do you wanna do". I asked " CWOLORWING!!!!" he shouted and sat up on the bed. I chuckled and said " okay okay just don't disturb me I am working right now." He nodded in response and I gave him a sheet of paper. We spent the whole day doing colouring and working. At the end of the day I put up all the drawings he made on the wall. He was sleeping peacefully. ' I love the baby Draco' I thought and fell asleep next to him.
A/N
HEY GUYS!
I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THE SECOND CHAPTER. I actually wrote it while drinking coffee 😛
BTW ALL THE UPDATES ABOUT THIS STORY WILL BE ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT @emmamelings.
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND WATTAPAD
LOVE, EMMA
PS: IF YOU WANNA LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS EITHER DM ME OR COMMENT.❤️