32.

"I've missed you so much," Aurora whispered, it has been a while since the last time she saw Enzo and she just wants to make sure that he was alright.
"I want to know if he is okay," Aurora whispered to herself, she wishes she could say everything to him and get rid of Prince Alphonse and his cruel world.

"Darling your money." the old lady said after Aurora sold her the Milk.
"Thank you." Aurora smiled at her and then grabbed the trolley of milk behind her, then out of the blue a good idea came to her head and she planned to do it.
"That's it." She smiled and start fast running towards her house, she had an idea and she won't sleep until she does it.

"Are you okay sister?" Enzo asked her after he whipped the tears from her eyes, she nodded at him happily.
"Yes I'm okay, I just missed you and my family so much." She smiled "How are my father and mother?" She asked, "I've missed them too!" She smiled.
"They are fine" he paused "Why didn't you visit us?" Enzo asked, he looked at her and then back at Alphonse.
"Alphonse had so many things to do here in Calais, he couldn't leave his people," Rose said slowly she knew Alphonse was studying her moves.
"That's right, and we were planning to visit this month but you were one step ahead of us." Prince Alphonse laughed.
Rose's eyes were locked with Peter's he was standing near one of the corners watching her, he could see the disappointed looks in her eyes, those memories never fade away.

"Can we have a walk outside Rose? the weather is amazing." Enzo smiled, Rose looked back at Alphonse and he nodded at her "Yes sure." She took one step forward but Alphonse stopped her.

"Let me give you a kiss." He said in front of Enzo "Don't do any move that you will regret later, or I won't let you see him again." He whispered angrily in her ears, he could feel her body shivered near his.
"Yes." She whispered back.
"See you later Prince Lorenzo." Prince Alphonse said and then walked out of the room, he called for the guard and made sure that he will watch Rose for him.
"Don't let her go anywhere, and make sure that Prince Theodore is at his room with one of the maids."

Prince Theodore?

A big secret was hiding there, Enzo could feel that his sister was not very well he could see it in her eyes "Your looks look pale, are you happy?" He asked her holding both of her hands.
She looked up at the beautiful bluish sky and took a deep breath "Yes I'm and I am better now." She squeezed his hand tightly.

"Tell me more about home." She said walking near him in the garden "I'll tell you everything but now I have a question for you." Enzo said, "I know, it's about Aurora." He looked at her in shock his eyes went wide "Aurora? Do you know her? how?" He asked.
"Yes, I know who she is, she is the woman that made my brother fall in love." She said pointing at his heart.

"Rose?" He asked her in a serious tone "I've been having dreams about the two of you, it's been a while now." She said.
"What dreams? did you saw us? how could this be even possible." Enzo asked.
"We are werewolves Enzo what could be more insane." She laughed lightly "I'm serious." He said, "I'm serious too Enzo, I know who she is." She told him the whole story of how one day after she moved here to France she started having dreams about Aurora and Enzo and she knew that he will fall for her one day.

"Do you know anything about the pain?" He asked "What pain?" She looked at him "I got this unbelievable strong pain when I'm in my werewolf body I can't get near her." Enzo said trying to explain to her.
"Really?" Rose asked, "Yes, that's why I kept my relationship with her as a secret for a while." He said.

"I'm not sure but..." She stopped and walked a bit away from him "What? Rose are you okay?" She starts to remember that one story she heard from an old man.
"I've heard something like that one day in a really long time ago!" Rose said "Really? you did?" He asked in a happy voice.
"Yes! I think I do."