20.

Aurora

"Mother? Is that you?" I saw her standing in front of me near the forest, I couldn't see her face clearly but I know it was her.
"Mom, wait I'm coming with you !" I ran to her as fast as I could, but my legs couldn't help me with the ran they were so heavy.
"Mom, don't go please." I could see her fainting with the tress, she was not looking at me.
"Go Aurora, you had abandoned us, no one wants to see you ever again." Her words broke my heart, and I could feel my soul was heavy just like my knees.
"I haven't abandoned your mother, please come back!" I tried to scream but my lungs couldn't help me.

It was only a dream, it was a dream Aurora wake up! "Aurora, wake up." I felt someone jumping on my bed, I felt it, it was Lya.
"Good morning Princess Lya." I opened my eyes slowly, smiled at her even though I had the worst nightmare and my body was still sweating and shaking, I tried to act normal with her around.
"Good morning, can we play in the garden please?" She said happily, I looked at her and saw how happy she was.
"Yeah sure, can you give me five minutes? I want to wash my face." I gave her a wink she smiled and ran towards my door, "Lya come here, " I heard Maria saying, she saw me getting up from the bed and wearing my red rope.
"Good morning Aurora, sorry for bothering you." Maria said kindly, "No it's okay, I love Lya she is the cutest, I will just get a shower and then follow you to the garden."
"Sure, see you." She said closing the door after her, I looked around me and walked to the bathroom.

A strange feeling crossed my mind, It was like I had felt it before that reminds me of the night I had when I first woke up in Ms. Ava's house.
A tear slipped down my face remembering my family, they had to know that I'm alive and I hadn't forgotten about them "I missed them so much." I whispered to myself and tears didn't dry from my cheeks.

I miss Patrick and his stupid jocks, Cillian and his kindness, and my games with Aidan.
I pull myself back together and finished my shower, it will be along day today we have a wedding to attend and after that a gathering with Enzo's family.

"Aurora are you done?" What! Is he in the room?
"Enzo what are you doing here? I'm almost done." I heard his laugh and I swear I could feel him smirking at me.
"Come out then, " He said, "No I'm not ready yet, please wait for me outside."
"Okay love, we are waiting for you in the garden to have breakfast together it's beautiful outside." He said nicely.
"Okay Enzo, I'm coming." I heard the door closing when he went out, I checked if there was anyone in the room and ran outside to get dressed.
"It looks nice outside." I mumbled to myself looking from the window after I get dressed, "You look gorgeous Aurora." I heard Enzo saying, "I'm ready to go." I smiled slightly at him.

"How was your night Aurora?" Enzo's mother Queen Margaret asked, "It was okay your majesty, thank you." she smiled back at me too.
"You are adapting so well with us, you are much better than me when I was your age." She laughed looking at the king.
"You are like-" I paused not sure what to say, "Yes Aurora, I'm like you too, I'm a human too." She said, I looked at Enzo and he nodded at me.

"You react amazingly comparing with Margaret, she was furious at the time." The King said I was happy that they are opening to me and talking about their past, It felt nice.
"But because I was in love with him, we fight everything, everyone and every tradition to be together." The Queen said holding the King's hand, they are charming.

"you don't have to get through that because we understand what real love is." King Albert said.
I know how much Enzo loves me, and how amazing of a person he is, he had taken care of me since that day, and ever since he never left my side and I appreciate how he gave me all the time in the world to know and express my feeling and never rush anything, even our first kiss, he didn't take it away from me without my permission.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" Enzo whispered in my ear, did he really just asked me that!
"But, I was just thinking about it, you read minds?" I asked him with a low laugh.
"Do you like some yogurt? It's made especially here from our farm." Maria said, "Thank you." I took some of the yogurts she had offered me.
"There is a farm here?" I asked, remembering the days I used to work with my mother and brothers.
"Yes, near us it's my father's." I nodded at her, the memories kind of hurt me "I used to work with my mother and brothers at our small farm." I said in a low sad voice.
I could feel their eyes looking at me, "Oh, how amazing Aurora." Queen Margaret said, "Do they live near here?" She asked, I couldn't think clearly and I just kept looking at my plate but finally, I looked at Enzo because he know I was out of answers.

"Yes, now excuse us we have a long day forward." Enzo said, he held my hand and smiled at me "We will be waiting for you at the wedding tonight." The King said, Enzo nodded at him, and then we went back to the castle after we greeted his family.
"Are you okay my love?" Enzo asked, I just nodded at him.
"Do you want to talk?" He asked, "Yes." I said clearly, "Okay then, " We sit near a fountain they had in their big garden.

I looked around me and saw how everything in this garden was perfect and mixed with colors, a smile was drowned on my face "You like the roses?" Enzo asked and I nodded at him.
He got up and walked near the white ones and picked a tall and beautiful white rose for me, "Enzo it's so beautiful, I love it." I smiled at him, "But it's nothing compared to your beauty Aurora." His hand went up to my bangs and brushed them aside.

Enzo knows how much I got shy every time he brushes my hair for me, "Enzo, we need to talk." I said slowly and then looked at his eyes.
"And I'm listening."