47.

"Cillian!" Aurora ran to her brother when she saw him standing near their house, his head was tightened up with some fabric and his right eye was sour.

She couldn't hold herself and start crying in between his hand "Did they hurt you? are you okay?" Aurora nodded "I'm fine, Enzo saved me." She shivered "Let's go inside you must be cold." He said.

Cillian looked in Enzo's direction and invited him in "Thank you Enzo, you protected our little sister." He said, Enzo nodded at him "She is the love of my life, Cillian, I will protect her at any cost."

"Aiden? Patrick? are you okay?" Aurora rushed to her brother's "Yes!" Aiden hugged his sister so tight that he raise her up from the ground "I'm fine Aiden." She giggled "Thankfully you are." Patrick said and looked at Enzo.

"Thank you Enzo, we owe you without lives." He nodded "It's fine Patrick, Aurora is my family too." She looked at Enzo with a smile all over her face. 

"Did they hurt you?" Aurora asked she looked at them "They were sixteen men at least, it's weird that we get out of there alive." Cillian tried to sound funny but he made his sister's eyes crying "I didn't mean it like that Aurora." He moved next to her "We are here, even though with some broken bones but we made it out." Cillian smiled.

"I will never forgive myself for letting them take you away." Patrick mumbled madly "I'm okay Patrick, Enzo was there at the right time." Aurora smiled across the room for him and remembered how his wolf protected her and let that man go away.

"Aurora we should go now, Cian was badly injured I need to see him." Enzo said, "Is he okay?" Aurora asked "I don't know, the last time I saw him he was bleeding from his thigh and back."

"Oh god." Aurora mumbled, "I need to go with Enzo." She looked at her brothers "You will be fine right?" She asked them "Go sister." Patrick half smiled "We will be just fine." Aiden said and Cillian nodded in agreement. 

"Let's go." Enzo held her hand and walked back to his carriage and start hiding towards his castle again, Aurora waved at her brothers they were standing outside waving back at her.