48.

"Father." Rose walked into his room "Come here my love." He hugged her and kissed her forehead "I want you to forgive me, Rose." He said, "For what?" She questioned "For not knowing all of that, I should-" She hugged him again "No father, It was my fault too I was too scared that he will take my son away." Rose explained.
"No one will ever hurt you again." King Albert smiled, and walked towards the door "Where are you going, father?" She asked.
"To Lorenzo's castle, Peter told me that someone tried to hurt Aurora." He said, "Oh and how is she now?" Rose asked.
"She is fine, I'll go to see them." He smiled at her "Stay with your mother and sister, they had missed you."

"Cian?" Enzo saw him lying in his bed the blood was looking bad "Is he?" Enzo asked Peter "We were late your majesty, his wounds were fatal."
"Oh, God." He walked toward him "Thank you Cian, you were a warrior I will be always thankful." Enzo mumbled.
"I want an honoring funeral for him, Peter." He said, "I owe him a lot."
"Enzo?" He heard Aurora calling for him "I will go out now Peter, I don't want Aurora to see him like that, he was important to her too."
Enzo walked to the garden where Aurora was standing "How is Cian? is he okay?" She asked, Enzo's face was saying it all he couldn't hide it "What?" She asked worriedly.
"He couldn't make it, may his soul find peace." Enzo said slowly "Oh no." Aurora cried her eyes were filled with tears "It's my fault."
"What?" Enzo asked, "If it wasn't for me, he would be alive." She cried again.
"No it's not your fault Aurora, he was a soldier and a warrior and he saved you." Enzo said, "We will honor him in his death too."
"Son?" They both turned into the voice direction "Father?" Enzo said, "Are you okay?" The King asked, he walked toward him and bend "I'm fine, Aurora is fine too." He hugged both of them.
"We were worried about both of you." King Albert said, Aurora tried to smile at him but she couldn't.
"Aurora? what's wrong?" The King asked, "One of our men just passed away." Enzo answered, "He was a good friend to us."
"He saved my life and followed me to where the bad men took me." Aurora said "Took you? who dared to do that?" The King's face was getting redder and he was mad.
"Enzo saved me, your majesty." Aurora looked up at him and held his hand "And I know from now on, nothing bad will happen while he is around."
"And sure he will." King Albert said, "I want you to stay with us tonight Enzo, your sisters want to see you and Aurora."
"Sure, your Majesty."