9.

"I gave you my only daughter Cillian, and you are telling me that you lost her, " Emma cried, the tears hadn't stopped since the minute Cillian told them about what had happened.

He left Aurora for a few minutes alone and the next thing that happened was unreal, he searched for her everywhere near the beach and the forest but no lead to her even her bags were not there.

"What if she ran away?" Patrick said with a rough voice, he held his head in between his hands from the headache just like everyone he was scared for her life.

"Aurora can't do such a thing, " Aiden answered angrily, "Aiden is right, Aurora won't do that." Cillian said, "Then where the hell is she?" Patrick asked with tears holding in the corner of his eyes.
"Mother are you okay?" Aiden held his mother in between his arms, she was weak and not herself.

That's not easy for her or any one of them, "What if father knew about the plan?" Cillian asked Emma, looked at him with a serious look, her eyes were burning with anger fire.

"HENRY!" She screamed and sobbed at her husband they were all standing outside their house, "Give me my daughter back." She screamed again.

"Where am I?" Aurora's first words in days, she was in deep sleep after what happened with her, the coma she was in for the last few days, and how everything was so messed up in her head. 

Her head felt heavy just like her heart, and the world was spinning around her, she heard a few whispers but couldn't focus on it or from where it was.

She couldn't think either, "Uh" she moaned in pain after she tried to get up from what seemed like straws underneath her.

Her vision was sour and cloudy and her eyes hurt when she tried to open them, she opened it slowly trying to focus but it was dark in there, she could feel the cold breeze around her and the chills running through her skin.

Her hands started moving toward her feet, she was checking herself if there was any injury.

"Don't move much, " A voice made her jump in her place hitting the floor once again, "W-w" Before the words could come out of her she heard the women talking again "Stay here little girl and be quiet." The woman said again in a rough tone.

"Please, " Her low helpless voice couldn't help her, "Why am I here?" She thought to herself looking around the dark wooden cottage.

The last thing that she remembered from earlier was that she was taking the sea road to her village, Aurora loved to watch the waves and the clear water even though her mother warned her not to stay there for a long time.

"Mum" she whispered, shaking and afraid of what was coming for her.

"I told you to put a blanket near her, it's cold outside!" Aurora heard a man's voice saying this time like he was shouting and mad.

She gets scared because she had no idea what he was mad about "What if he hurts me?" Aurora thought to herself.

The door once again was wide open, and light slowly got in the darkroom she was in.

Enzo left Aurora at Ms. Ava's house for a few days, because it was full moon time he can't be around her on those days every time the moon is full he goes to the forest as his wolf form for at least one or two days and then he gets back to normal again.

"I hope she is okay." Enzo said, "Don't worry your majesty, I gave Ms.Ava real strict orders to look after Aurora." Peter said, "I hope so."

"I missed her, " He mumbled underneath his breath,
"Did you talk with her about what was happening with me around Aurora?" He asked, "Yes, she told me it's the first time she heard something like that, a wolf getting near somebody that is a human." he paused "But she will look into it." Peter said.

"Here we are," Enzo said when they had arrived at Ava' house,

Enzo and Peter went inside the house, the minute he stepped in he smelled her again.

"Her sense is like Jasmine and roses, the most beautiful and captivated thing on earth, no human ever made me feel the way I'm feeling towards her."

"Good morning Ms.Ava," Peter said, Enzo greeted her as well, "I had some bad news for you, Sir," She said, "Is Aurora alright?" Enzo asked as he walked towards her room but Ms. Ava blocked his way.

"She's doing well today" she paused "But yesterday she suffered from a high fever that's why she was in a coma,"
"She didn't wake up?" Enzo asked surprisingly, "Unfortunately, no" She answered, "But I made her an effective mix of herbs, some willow, meadowsweet, black haw, cramp bark, birch, and other stuff. She opened her eyes today's morning with no fever and then she went back to sleep without saying anything." Enzo looked at Peter and said in a low voice."I'll take Aurora with me to my castle."
"At your family's castle?" Peter asked, "Of course not at mine." Enzo answered him.

Enzo looked at Ms. Ava "I will not forget that favor, thank you for keeping Aurora with you safe." He smiled at her, "But now we have to go, ".

"You are welcome Sir, let me check on her first." She went down to her room but then she found her awake, "She is awake, " Ms. Ava called for Enzo, his heart was beating loudly. It's like he was listening to it "Don't scare her, " He whispers to Ms. Ava.

"Can you give us some time alone?" He asked her before opening the door on Aurora "Sure"  Ms. Ava said and then left the floor, Enzo took a deep breath and then entered her room.

Aurora POV

I was fully awake when I heard the woman and the man talking outside the room I was in, I don't know what exactly they were whispering about but It was about me for sure, I had heard my name!

A few moments later I heard the door opened again, but this time I panicked when I saw him.

I got up on my feet and took many steps back until I hit the cold wall, I closed my eyes tightly hoping not to see what was coming but I could feel him walking towards me, my knees felt weaker when I felt him walking closer to me.

"Don't come" I hardly whispered, then I fell on my knees because they couldn't hold me any longer.

I shattered from cold and fear when I saw his shoes he was so close to me I could even smell his scent, he bends to my sight but I closed my eyes again.

"Little girl, it's okay I won't hurt you." He whispered near my ears, "M-m" I was trying to answer him but the words were stuck in my throat.

His hands slowly start moving towards mine, at that moment I panicked even more and opened my eyes fast trying to get a distance between us "Hush," He said again,

"I won't hurt you, I promise." He said again, "Aurora," I opened my eyes surprisingly. How did he know my name? "You know me?" I asked in the lowest voice ever.

"Please take a breath, I won't do anything to hurt you." He said and then his hands moved to my shoulder, but I moved uncomfortably underneath it "Don't-t" I managed to say, "Then I want you to get up" he paused "And let's go somewhere else."

"To my family?" I asked, but he didn't answer, a long look from him was enough to understand that he didn't mean that.

"What?" I asked again, trying to figure out what was going on.

He slides his hand towards me "Get up the floor is cold, you will get sick." He said, "I want to go home."