8.

Aurora POV

Cillian walked towards his friend, they were packing their bags and stuff, "I won't be long," he paused "wait for me here, I will just tell the captain about you and we will draft soon." He smiled at me before he went.

The sun lights start tickling our skin, it is beautiful how the waves are more bluish now and how everything is more clear.

Everybody knew how much I loved the sea even my father, but mother didn't prefer letting me play here much, she said it's dangerous.

I took a deep breath looking at the beautiful flowers and the green big old trees. I saw some colorful Gerberas that are popular here in Ireland.

"Hey you, what a beautiful little pink flower," I smiled and kneeled to them. They were pretty and their smell was nice.

I felt that strange thing again, it's like someone was watching me. I looked around but it was silent. I could see my brother from here a bit far but I can see he was busy talking to his friends.

But again I can feel the eye, the cold wind hit my skin and my goosebumps appeared.

"What is going on?" I whispered to myself and closed my eyes for a second, a wave of fear hit inside of me then at the same moment I opened my eyes and felt some hand pulling me to them.

I couldn't move like I was frozen, I just looked inside his eyes. They were dark, that's the only thing that I had noticed. And in only a few seconds we were in the forest I couldn't see my brother any more no one was around, I couldn't take the pressure anymore I was scared to death that when I fainted.

Enzo POV

I hold Aurora in between my arms and put her somewhere near, "Sir, " I looked up and saw Peter standing next to us. "Don't say anything Peter, just wait for me here and I'll be back," I said, he nodded at me and waited next to her.

I walked towards the beach again and took Aurora's stuff, her brother and family shouldn't find anything related to her, I want them to think that she runs away.

Maybe it's harsh for me to do that, but it's way better for her to be in another country alone and scared for the rest of her life.

Those were my thoughts and I won't change them for anything, I just want to be near her and that's it.

I took her bag and stuff and went back to where I left her with Peter, "She didn't wake up?" I asked him,

"No sir, she is still unconscious," he answered, "What are you going to do with her?"
"I don't know but for now, I will take her home with me," I answered him and that was true, I still had no idea of what I was going to do.

Everything happened fast and I had no plans, but my only intention right now is to keep her safe and near me.
I kneel and pick her up again, "grab her stuff Peter and let's go." We walked for a few more minutes,

"What if she wakes up now?" Peter asked worriedly, "I don't know." I huffed, "Sir, I have a friend who lives near this area" he paused. "We can stay at his place until she wakes up, she needs some rest."

He was right, I can't carry her toward my castle if she wakes up and sees Peter in his wolf form she will freak out and I was almost naked only pants covering me down.

"That house your majesty," Peter pointed, "Peter, listen don't tell them who I am. Just say that I'm your friend and we need help." He nodded at me "Sure, sir."

We walked towards the house while I was still holding Aurora between my arms, Peter turned back into his human body near the trees and took some of the laundries to cover himself up.

An old lady opened the door for us, "Peter is that you?" She asked, "Yes Ms. Ava, it's me." she smiled.
" What's wrong? Why is your friend holding that girl?" She asked, "She is going to be alright, we just need a place to stay for a few hours, and then we will leave." I answered.

"Come in, it's raining heavily outside and she will get sick." The old lady said to me, I walked inside and lay Aurora down near the fireplace.

"Peter, I've some firewood in my garden, bring us some." Ms. Ava said, "Sure." Peter said.
"Let's make that young man do some work, thank God you visited me today. I was so tired of doing it by myself." She said laughing with me.
"I'll bring her some tea, so when she wakes up she could drink something warm." Ms. Ava said, "Thank you." I looked back at Aurora and how she was coiled near me.

"I am here," I whispered in her ears, I looked at her from a near distance for the first time this closely, I had visited her once in her sleep but I didn't get that close to her.

"Sir, can I have a word with you?" Peter said in a low voice, I went outside with him somewhere near the front door.
"When she will wake up, she will be scared." he said, "Yeah, I had thought about that, I want to stay with her alone in some warm room ask Ms. Ava if she could do that for us."
"Sure, I'll." Peter went to the kitchen where Ms. Ava was standing, he told her that we were a new couple and we needed some time alone.

"I have a good basement, they can use it and it's not very cold down there. There is a fireplace too but they will need some candles." She said to Peter, and I heard her with my magical ears.

"Yeah, that's okay I'll help you with the firewood." they started to move downstairs and I held Aurora in my arms again.
"Slowly Peter she is still asleep." I said, "There is a blanket and some pillows, you can use them for the night." The old lady said and helped us with putting cushions underneath her.

"She's pretty and her hair is breathtaking." Ms. Ava said, "Yeah it is." I mumbled, "We will be upstairs if you need anything, " I thanked her.

"Oh, I forgot the tea in the kitchen. I'll bring it to you." Ms. Ava said, " It's okay, I'll join you." I said and went upstairs to make sure to close the door after her.