Calvary Battle II

.
.
.

Be advised this chapter was rushed because I procrastinated.
.
.
.

Todoroki's, Basically's, and Midoriya's team were at a standstill. The game has entered the final half. Everyone who had lost their points is now desperate.

One of these teams was Mineta's with Tsu and Shoji. He was complaining about not knowing how he lost his headband. He decided that they were going for Midoriya and told Shoji to go into attack mode.

The boys had no other plan than to take Midoriya's headband. If any get in the way they would have to deal with them.

Basically: "We're getting those points no matter what. Just be ready you guys."

Delirious: "I mean it would be easier if we just..."

Vanoss: "Not doing what I think you thinking. That could be cheating and we would hurt a few people."

Basically: "Whatever! Delirious and Vanoss let's go!" He yelled.

Delirious and Vanoss dug their feet then blast from their position. Many other teams had the same idea so they weren't the only ones.

Todoroki: "Iida, forward!"

Iida: "Right!" He used his quirk giving his team a boost.

Todoroki: "Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity."

Momo: "Right!" She created the things she was instructed.

Todoroki: "Kaminari you--" He was interrupted.

Kaminari: "I know what I have to do."

Midoriya was on the defensive as multiply teams were rushing to them. Momo had made a stick and stuck it to the ground. While Todoroki held a blanket over them and Kaminari charged his attack.

Delirious then notices Kaminari powering up like a Pikachu.

Delirious: "Guys! Look!"

Basically: "Oh shoot. Stop you guys."

They stopped and with quickness Basically shot out swords from his hand. Surrounding themselves with swords that would absorb the oncoming electrical attack.

Kaminari: "Indiscriminate shock... 1.3 million volts!"

Kaminari exploded with electricity as it struck everyone except the boys. Everyone was being electrocuted as the boys watched and laughed at them.

Not wasting any time Todoroki then grabbed then what Momo created. Using his ice half, it covered the ground in ice rendering everyone frozen and not being able to move.

Vanoss: "That ice is coming!"

Basically: "Then jump you, idiots!"

Once the ice was close, the boys together jumped over the swords and ice. Vanoss used his explosions to break the ice and clear them a path.

Since they did that, they were more behind as Todoroki closed in on Midoriya. Todoroki also took advantage had grabbed a few headbands.

Midoriya's backpack was not working while they tried to get away.

Uraraka: "We can't get away!" She said in a panic.

Tokoyami: "I'll restrain them!"

He sent his quirk dark shadow to attack. This was blocked by Momo's quirk.

Then out of nowhere the boys rushed after Todoroki's team. This caught them off guard as Kaminari was to first notice their attack.

His team was quick to react as they came to a halt. Making the boys zip past in front of them. They stopped at looked at them with intention.