Obstacle Course

.
.
.
.
.
.

A spectacular demonstration of Todoroki's power. Able to take down a massive robot in one hit. It dropped to the ground creating a wave of dust.

After it settled the students notice someone was underneath. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu busted out of the robot with their quirks.

Vanoss: "We'll that was something. Now step aside you punks." He cracks his knuckles.

Basically: "We'll go ahead and make it easier for you guys. C'mon Delirious!"

Delirious: "Right!"

Two massive robots converge on the boys. Basically lunge to one on the right sword in hand.

The robot reached for Basically with its left hand. He dodged it then moved around the arm. Slicing along the way and going up to its neck. With one long swing, he cut it robot's neck. It popped off its body as Basically was in midair. He then grabbed the sword by both hands and struck downward slicing the robot's body in half.

Present Mic: "Amazing! Sir Basically show-off his impressive sword skills."

The robot exploded as Basically ran ahead.

Basically: "See ya boys!" He yelled running to the other robots.

Vanoss flew into the air as a robot tried to swat at him. As he was evading the attack, he placed a few bombs on its arm. Flying down underneath and putting bombs in between. This kept going as the robot was slowly trying to catch him. Vanoss landed behind it and pulled out a detonator. Smiling he pushed a red button. All the bombs exploded one at a time. It generated a bigger explosion for when it was done. Bits of scrap metal flew in the air. Vanoss still stood there not looking at the explosion.

Vanoss: "Cool guys don't look at explosion." He said as the robot came tumbling down behind him.

Present Mic: "Vanoss secretly went around the robot and planted bombs! Taking out the big guy with a firework display!"

Delirious was already taking out the smaller robots. Some obliterated as he punched them. He was using other weapons like his machetes, baseball bat, and exploding shuriken. He had crazed look in his eyes while laughing manically.

Delirious: "This is easy. These robots got nothing on me." He split up a robot in the middle.

Present Mic: "There goes a crazed masked man! Destroying the robot while laughing! Should we be concerned!?"

The rest of the students got by. Some easily took them down. Midoriya ended up using a piece of scrap metal from the robot's defeat by Vanoss. He sliced a robot's arms in the process and kept it for further use.

Midoriya ran forward and saw a few robots destroyed with ease. He saw that Momo made a cannon from her quirk.

He saw Vanoss burst out of a robot's body. As does the rest of the boys destroying the robots. This cleared a path for the students for which they took.

.
.

Present Mic: "Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second one?"

Mina, Uraraka, and Tsu saw what he was talking about.

Present Mic: "If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's 'The Fall'!"

'The Fall' was a deep canyon with only a platform of rock connected by a tight rope.

Uraraka: "When did they build this stage?"

Tsu was the first to go without hesitation. Along with Vanoss who was planning something for his friends behind. Tsu and Vanoss both jumped onto two separate tight ropes. Tsu was able to grab hold and move along the rope.