The Banana What?

After the incident, the police had arrived at the scene. They noticed that this group took them down.  The cops grab the criminals and carried them. The few heroes that arrived were pump and ready for action. So it came to a surprise when it was already over.

They all looked at the group responsible. Some were just thankful that someone was here. Whiles the others just wanted the glory for themselves. A police officer was now questioning the boys.

Cop: "Did you boys stop this crime." He said pointing at them.

Terroriser: "Yes sir we did."

Cop: "And are you guys heroes?"

Wildcat: "Unfortunately no, but we did stop them from hurting anyone else."

Cop: "Well thank you. You should try out for a hero's license. So it wouldn't spout trouble to those that have one."

Vanoss: "Yes we will officer."

The police asked more questions and moved on. The crowd dissipated with only a few left. Some had video footage of the incident and we're going to upload it to the internet.

The boys were all healed up and ready to go. Terroriser went up to the people he saved. The mother said her thanks and Terroriser said it was the least he could do.

The mother: "I gotta ask. What is your quirk?" She said with curiosity.

Terroriser: "I usually keep it secret, but." His skin disintegrated showing a metal hand.

He smiled as the woman was satisfied. Terroriser said his goodbyes. At the last minute, the kid spoke also saying goodbye.

Basically: "Damn we did good boys."

Moo: "Yeah maybe becoming a hero might not be bad."

The guys all decided to go to the famous UA school. From afar a certain someone was watching them. He may have found an opportunity. Especially seeing Delirious and the way he acts.

Wildcat: "I forgot. Where are we going to live?"

Terroriser: "Oh, I have a perfect idea."

All of them ended up back at the spot where they teleported. Terroriser thought they could just spawn in their own houses. More specifically their Minecraft houses. They decided just to spawn in their houses and nothing more. Maybe Vanoss's treehouse might just be a little too tall. They all bunkered down and go to UA tomorrow.

Vanoss actually snuck out for a bit and searched the school there going to. He was curious. Their he stood aways from the entrance of UA. It was very different than what he's used to.

After the boys, all was settled.  The people who recorded have now uploaded their heroic act made them famous. Comments flooded the video. Things like 'The banana what?', 'Are those guys heroes?', and many others. Some commented on their actions while others questioned it. Even their appearance was stated. Vanoss's owl head, the guy with a pig nose and helmet, and the idiot with the jerry can.

The principal of UA, Nezu has seen the video. He's now interested in this group.

Today seemed a hectic one. All-might teaches a class and put the students against each other. Heroes vs Villains, either the Heroes capture the Villains or the weapon. The Villains defend the bomb or capture the Heroes. Midoriya vs Bakugo was something he took note of. Their fight had the most impact on each other. Bakugo's pride has faltered as Midoriya suffered an injury from his quirk.

When All-Might ran to go check on Midoriya. He looked behind, as a teacher he must counsel young Bakugo.

Midoriya and All-Might were scolded by Recovery girl. Midoriya went back to class as was praised by his classmates. He didn't see Bakugo at his desk and went after him. Outside of the school, the two exchange a few words.

Midoriya talked about how his quirk was borrowed. That he would make the borrowed power his own. Bakugo reflected on his loss to Deku, Todoroki's power, and Yaoyorozu correct assumption of their battle. Then All-Might came running and stopped Bakugo.

All-Might: "There he is!" He said loudly from a distance.

All-Might: "Young... Bakugo!" Grabbing his shoulders.

All-Might: "Just so you know, pride is important. You definitely have the abilities needed to become a pro."

All-Might: "You still have a lot of--" Is cut off.

Bakugo: "Let go of me, All-Might. I can't walk." Looking back at All-Might.

Bakugo: "I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me."

All-Might: "Huh? Uh, right." He let go of his shoulders.

Bakugo walked forwards out of the school. All-Might was thinking about how Bakugo got over it and being a teacher is hard. He then went back towards Midoriya and asked what they were talking about.

Vanoss, using his owl vision, saw the whole exchange. He couldn't hear them but made bits of what was happening. He saw Bakugo walk out and on his way home. Then looking back at All-Might and Midoriya. Smiling he dropped down and headed back to base.

When I was making this chapter. I forgot where I was going to put them. Where in the story should they begin? I thought before the USJ incident because I what them involved in it. Like I said if you made it this far thank you.