Come at me you, btches!

Nogla, Jiro, and Yaoyorozu were now stuck. A villain is holding Kaminari hostage.

Villain: "Hands up!" Holding Kaminari by the collar.

Villain: "No quirks allowed."

Villain: "If you use your quirks, I'll kill this guy."

They let their guards down. Ambushing after thinking they got them all.

Nogla: "This fcking guy."

Villain: "I don't wanna kill someone who's an electric type, like me, but I guess I have to, huh." Electrifying his hand, scaring Kaminari.

Both girls put their hands up. Yaoyorozu said that he must be the one jamming communications. The villain started to walk closer.

Villain: "Put your hands up too." Referring to Nogla who had his hands down.

Nogla: "Fine." Putting his hands up.

Jiro had an idea. She talked to him about why he's a villain. As she was doing that, Yaoyorozu noticed that she was trying to get the earphone into her boot. Nogla notices to and tries to think which weapon to use

Villain: "Give it up." Putting his hand close to Kaminari's face.

Villain: "Did you think I wouldn't notice." She quickly retracted her earphone jack.

He then said that a kid's naive thinking only works on dumb adults. Novice heroes shouldn't make light of hostages. More villains started to recover.

Villain: "If you three don't put up a fight, I'll let this idiot go."

Villain: "Someone else's life, or your own."

He was getting closer to them. A sweat droplet poured down the side of Nogla's face and that wasn't because he was scared.

Shigaraki was scratching his neck more. He was frustrated, angry that All-Might is still standing. The Nomu didn't finish him and now he was blasted out of here. Even the Banana Bus Squad got in the way. They aren't even heroes so what do they get from this. All-Might them called out him. Shigaraki yelped in fear.

Bakugo: "All-Might..."

Todoroki: "As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight."

Delirious: "Man I didn't get to use my machete." He said in a disappointed tone.

Kirishima yelled for Midoriya so they could get out of there and not become hostages themselves. Midoriya was looking at All-Might because he knew his bluff. He reached his limit and was now stalling. Vanoss also knew this, so he prepared for the worst.

All-Might was thinking he can't move anymore. That Nomu was too strong. If he took one more step he'll revert back to his true form.

All-Might: "Well? What's wrong? Hesitate."

If only he can stall for a little longer. Steam emitted from his body creating a cloud around him. Shigaraki scratches his neck so much that it had blood cuts.

Then Kurogiri tried to calm down him. Telling him to look at All-Might. His body was shaking meaning he was weakened by the Nomu's attacks. This stops the scratching and the children appear to be frozen in fear. The villains that we're down were starting to get back up. Reinforcements will be arriving in a few minutes. If they work together they could kill him.

Shigaraki: "Yeah... Yeah, yeah..." He said calmly.

Shigaraki: "That's right... That's right..."

Shigaraki: "We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

Some villains stood up behind the students. Kirishima and Bakugo were ready to fight them. Delirious just jumped right in because he wanted some action. Using duel wielding machetes he sliced them up but not killing them. The villains we're still a little dazed so they were easy to take down.