Natsu vs Erza and a curse

Mulai dari awal

"Well that's creepy." I commented.

"Yeah the only one who knows what he looks like is the master." Gray said.

"That's not true I've seen him before." An unfamiliar voice butted in.

"Laxus!" The master exclaimed.

"And here's another contender." Gray sighed.

"Mystogan's just a little shy. You should respect his privacy." Laxus said.

"Alright Laxus! You and me right now." Natsu yelled.

"Getting your butt kicked once today wasn't enough?" Gray asked Natsu.

"Yeah pal if you can't even win against the redhead why bother with me." Laxus snarled.

"What're you trying to say?!?" Erza asked sounding a bit angry.

"I'm saying that I'm the guilds strongest wizard" He chuckled.

"Then get down here and prove it." Natsu threatened.

"Why don't you come to me little man." Laxus laughed.

"With pleasure." Before Natsu could even touch the stairs the master squished him.

"You're not allowed on the second floor Natsu, at least not yet." The master said.

~walking home~

"Hey Blade when we get home wanna have some bonding time like we used to?" Lucy asked.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Welcome home!!!" Natsu and happy said said while doing exercise on Lucy's bed.

"You guys stink like sweat!!!!" Lucy yelled kicking them.

"Why don't you jerks work out in your own house!!!!" She scolded.

'I guess no bonding time' I sighed as I went my room.

"Blade pack up where going on a job!!!" Lucy suddenly screamed.

"Ok!" I yelled without a care, grabbing my small backpack I began packing in all my needs.

~the next day at the ports~ (sorry for all the skips)

We went all around the ports asking if anyone could give us a ride to the island we had to go to. While Natsu just wanted to swim.

"Not even pirates will take you there." A guy said.

"Guess we're swimming~!" Natsu said happily.

"I found you." A familiar someone said in a sing-song voice.

"It's Gray!" Lucy screamed shocked.

"What're you doing here?!?" Natsu asked angrily. Gray explained to us how gramps found out about Natsu's little scheme. Which just angered Natsu. Both a Gray and Natsu started getting ready to fight.

"Excuse me are you guys wizards?" The guy in the boat asked us.

"Have you come to lift the curse on the island?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Natsu answered happily.

"Not gonna happen." Gray growled.

"Get in." The guy urged us.

"Seriously?!" Natsu asked shocked.

"No way." Gray said.

"Hehe!" Natsu chuckled with an evil glint in his eye. Oh no I don't like that look. Suddenly Natsu kicked Gray and knocked him out.