Rainbow Blossom

(edited)

What's your fav Fairy Tail op? Mine has got to be op 13 and the tartaros Believe in myself one. 

❃ ❀❃ ❀❃ ❀❃ ❀❃ ❀❃ ❀❃ ❀

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked touching his forehead.

"Yeah i'm feeling ok." He softly pushed my hand away.

"So?..." He stared waiting for his answer.

"Sure!" I smiled softly.

"Alright then I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12:00 " Gray nodded walking away.

"Yeah! See you then." I blushed closing the door.

"Phew." I blushed leaning against the door feeling my heart burst out of my chest. I looked up and saw Lucy giving me a funny look.

"He loooooovvvveeeeesss you!" She exclaimed running off to her room like a little kid.

"I hate you." I mumbled flustered.

"Heehee!" I heard her giggle making me roll my eyes.

❀The Next Day❀

"Are you sure you'll be ok here alone?" I asked the sick Blonde.

"Yeah... you go on and have fun... Just remember." She smiled then sneezed.

"Bless you. And remember what?" I asked already half way out the door.

"Remember to use protection!" She laughed.

"Pervert!" I yelled running out and bumping into Gray.

"Pervert? Who?" The ice mage asked turning to me.

"Oh.. No one just something Lucy said." I smiled sheepishly.

"She isn't coming to the festival?" Gray turned to me as we where walking.

"No. Poor thing got a cold. And she was really looking forward to it." I nodded sadly.

"Oh." He nodded.

"But anyways what do you do in this oh so famous Flower appreciation Day?" I asked changing the topic.

"Well there's lots of things to do. At the guild we play bingo and have a picnic then when it gets dark we watch as the cherry tree's blossoms start changing into the colors of a rainbow." He explained.

"Wow. Good thing I brought my polaroid." I smiled taking the small black camera out of my bag and aiming  it towards Gray.

"Nope!" He moved out of the way.

"Aww come on just one." I pouted.

"Fine." He answered hesitantly.

"Yes!" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled hime closer to me. I held the camera up and put on a huge smile.

"Ready! 3...2...1!"

*click*

"Hehe!" I laughed looking at the picture Gray looming over my shoulder.

"Not bad..." He mumbled.

"I know right!" I smiled as I pressed the print button.

"Would you like do do the honors?" I handed him the picture.

"Alright." He mumbled waving the picture up and down so the image appears faster.

"And done!" He handed me the picture just as we had arrived at the park where the celebration was being held.