No More Fun

(edited)

Hi. Quick question. Who doesn't ship Gruvia? I don't anyone else agree.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the resort there was tons of fun things to do surfing, hanging out at the beach, diving and more all of us participated in the activities and I even got to bury Gray in the sand.

"Now to wait for the high tide." I joked.

"No! No! Please let me out!" Gray panicked.

"Kidding~!" I smiled unburying him.

After a long day we went to our rooms to go to the casino. Borrowing a dress from Erza I shyly followed behind her and Lucy and went to the games.

.

.

.

Some how I managed to lose Lucy and Erza.

'Maybe I'll explore.' I walked around hoping to see anyone familiar. I stopped in a room which had bars and games walking in I found Gray, but he was with a girl the one who attacked Lucy and I a few weeks ago. 

'Should I go...?' I stared, giving in I walked up to him.

"Hey Gray." I waved sitting down next to him.

"Oh, hey Blade what's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Just a bit lost." I smiled sheepishly which caused him to chuckle. Out of nowhere the words 'Love Rival' echoed creepily in my head again causing me to shiver.

"Gray Fullbuster and Blade Heartfilia?" A guy asked.

"Huh?" We both turned but the second we looked at him he summoned a magic circle and caused an explosion then everything went dark.

.

.

.

'Everything hurts...' I frowned, in the distance I heard someone yelling.

"Blade!" Lucy exclaimed taking of the rest of the rubble from me. I opened my eyes to see the bright lights of the casino.

"Are you alright?!" Lucy asked

"Yeah." I grunted getting up.

"Where's Gray?" I asked dusting my self off.

"Uhm..." She looked around for a bit before finding him propped up against the counter with his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

"Hey, get a hold of yourself!" Lucy and I shook him in panic. Suddenly he turned into ice and broke. 

"Kya!!" We yelled in terror, quickly Lucy tried to fix him but she only made it worse.

"Please stay calm." A voice said.

"Huh?" We both asked looking around. The woman from earlier got up to reveal Gray.

"It's you one of the element 4!" Lucy said getting ready to fight.

"Wait, Lucy!" Gray exclaimed.

"She's not our enemy anymore." I explained walking up to her.

"That is correct. Gray-sama was inside of Juvia." Juvia said in a boasting tone.

"I-inside?!" Lucy and me asked creeped out.

"Not inside of you... inside of Juvia." She boasted creeping us out even more.

"Yes that is true." Lucy said nervously.