The 7 year-gap!

(edited)

Sup I'm heading right towards the grand magic games right after this. Also there will be a lot of time skips.

T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T

~7 Years later~~As they arrived at the guild~

"You guys became a disgrace a long time ago."

"STOP!" Macao yelled reaching towards Romeo.

"You guys will never rise above us, as long as you live!" Just as the stranger was about to hit Romeo, Natsu kicked the guy and hard.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The group of strangers yelled. We took that as an invitation to beat them up.

"Hehe! We're home!" Natsu cheered once we finished.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Happy jumped.

"So young!"

"They haven't changed in the 7 years!"

"What happened?"

"Well..." Lucy replied nervously. The Master sat on a table and explained everything. We stood there with smiles adorning our faces as the others cried tears of joy celebrating our return. At the end of the day we had a huge party everyone was drinking, dancing, singing we were making up for the 7 years we were gone basically even I was a bit engulfed in the madness.

~Le next day~

Everyone was at the guild doing nothing in particular just catching up with the others. Suddenly the guild doors were slammed open to reveal five figures.

"Welcome!" One of our guild members greeted

"Well, looks like the gang's all here!" A voice boomed.

"Let me congratulate you with love on your homecoming, everyone!" A familiar dark pink haired girl smiled with a wink.

"Are you all safe and sound?" Jura asked.

"They may have not aged in 7 years, but still..." Bushy browns smirked.

"Are you gonna go back to being a boisterous guild?" Lyon taunted.

"You're..."

"Lamia Scale!" Lucy finished.

"Pegasus and Lamia were both a big help in the search for Tenroujima." Max explained.

"Oh, really?" Erza smiled.

"I guess we're in their debt now..." Gray sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Pegasus has overtaken us, but we've got more powerful members." Lyon boasted.

"That's what you mean?" Gray sighed sounding stressed.

"After all, i these 7 years, Lamia Scale has become the number two guild in Fiore.  Too bad for you Lucy-san." Sherry smirked.

"Then Pegasus is number one?" Lucy asked.

"YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S POSSIBLE?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT?!" The dog guy yelled. Toby I think that's his name.

 "Cool it..." Gray sweat dropped.

"No. It's not Pegasus." Yuka nodded.

"Come, let's change the subject." Jura placed a hand on my shoulder and another on Gray's shoulder.

"What's important is that everybody's safe." Jura smiled. We then urned to Lyon who was awfully quiet only to find him staring at Juvia.

'Oh no.' You could practically hear the love arrow pierce through his heart.