십일(11)

"Bye" Taehyung waved athis co-workers, he was finished working for the day.

Taking a deep breath Taehyung walked out of the bar and over to his bike.

He said on it and pulled out his phone, he went to Jungkook and his chat, looking at the last thing Jungkook had said which was.

"See you after work."

Looking around to see any sign of Jungkook when Taehyung didn't see any he looked down sighed.

That went on for about half an hour, and eventually Taehyung began tearing up.

He had done his hair, changed his clothes and tried so hard to look good, just Jungkook asking him to meet up made his day.

But being left here alone in the winter as the cold wrapped around him, was starting to hurt, did he really think Jungkook was gonna come.

With a sigh Taehyung sent Jungkook a message.

Are you coming I finsihed
work half an hour ago...

He waited for Jungkook to reply or at least see the message. 10 minutes passed before he finally wiped his never ending tears and grabbed his helmet, though as he picked it up to put it on, someone grabbed his hand.

He turned to see the person he thought would never show up, Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for making you wait for so long" Jungkook breathed out he was panting hard, it was clear he had been running. Taehyung just smiled wiping his tears he put his helmet down and got off the bike looking Jungkook up and down, taking in the view before him.

He noticed how Jungkook's clothes looked a little fancy just like his. He wasn't the only who dressed up

Jungkook took a deep breath,"Tae I spoke to someone" Jungkook paused and the small smile that was on Taehyung's face faded.

"You.... you what.. a-are you d-dating someone?" He asked eyes watering again boy. Hadn't he cried too much for Jungkook already.

'No!' Jungkook quickly anwsered not wanting Taehyung to get the wrong idea, I meant I spoke to someone about us, and after some thinking... I decided I wanna give us another try" Jungkook explained.

And Taehyung's eye's lit up "r-really?" He stuttered "your not joking? Your gonna give me another chance?".

"Yes" Jungkook nodded, Taehyung let out a quiet squeal before hugging the boy before him. Never in his life had he been this happy before.

"I promise you won't regret this" Taehyung promised holding onto Jungkook tightly. Jungkook smiled wrapping his arms around Taehyung, bringing him close and inhaling his scent.

"Are you wearing perfume?" Jungkook asked "yeah, I was excited you suddenly asked me to meet up" Taehyung smiled.

.-:-:-؛-:-:-.

It had been a little over 3 week since Jungkook and Taehyung had started dated again.

The two were beaming, it was...kinda blinding, they had even gotten comfortable enough to hold hands in school.

Luckily for them no-one really had anything to say. People just went about there business.

Taehyung and Jungkook were almost always together.

In class they sat together.

At lunch they were together

When Taehyung finished work they were together Jungkook even started hanging around at the bar.

Although Taehyung often scold him the younger didn't stop and would always greet him with a kiss which had the other workers questioning their relationship.

Eventually Taehyung told them it was his boyfriend but only after he made sure it was ok with Jungkook.

But anyway today the two were cuddling in Jungkook's room, his parents were on a trip.

Taehyung had his right leg thrown over Jungkook's legs while his arms were hugging Jungkook from the side, Jungkook had his arm underneath Taehyung's head, his hand lightly running through it.

They were watching a movie, it was nearing the end, probably about 2 minutes left untill the credits started rolling.

And when it did Taehyung turned Jungkook "you know that ending scene reminded me of the day I waited almost an hour for you" he giggled.

"The one where the guys shows up and he's like sorry for making oh wait before the girl smiles?" Jungkook asked "yeah" Taehyung nodded.

"I... I still don't know what happened that day" Taehyung mumbled "my mum almost got hit by a car and she fainted from shock, I was on the way to you but as soon as I heard what happened I went to the hospital and left my phone in the car, I was really scared but when they told me she was fine and had just fainted from shock I was like ok, and then I checked the time and saw it was like 8:25, so I quickly rushed to you" Jungkook explained.

"I'm so glad we're back together" he smiled leaning down and kissing his boyfriend. Taehyung smiled before kissing him back, when they pulled away Jungkook spoke "you better not play me again" He warned throwing Taehyung a soft glare.

Taehyung laughed pecking Jungkook's lips "I love you too much to do it again" he smiled laying his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Good" The younger smiled.

'*~'*~'*~'*
Chapter:11
The end!
The LTATT will be up soon!