일(1)

"Hey, where do you think your going? You just bumped into me" Jungkook gritted pulling Taehyung back by his hoodie "I- I'm sorry, please let me go in running late for class" Taehyung begged.

"Go ahead you shouldn't miss your class" Jungkook said letting Taehyung go "thank you" Taehyung bowed before walking away only to be pulled back.

"The fuck? Do you really think I'm just gonna let you go??" The younger asked.

Your probably wondering what is going on.

Well let's start from the beginning, when Taehyung had finished lunch.

It was his second day and the bell had rang a little over 2 minutes ago.

Not wanting to be late on his second day, Taehyung rushed to his class only to bump into Jungkook.

The younger's friends laughing when  Taehyung bowed and apologized before trying to scurry off only to be pulled back, and Jungkook to say;

"Hey where do you think your going?  You just bumped into me"

You know what happened after that.

After Jungkook had asked if Taehyung really thought he was gonna let him go he threw the younger back into a wall.

Taehyung's back hit the wall, hard,  though before he had time to react, Jungkook was in front of him.

His hand made contact with Taehyung's cheek, slapping it mockingly.

"Watch where your going next time you prick" Jungkook hissed before tapping Taehyung's cheek a little harder and then walking off, his friends following close behind him.

Taehyung sighed, he didn't say anything untill they were out of sight.
"Fucking asshole" he complained rubbing his cheek "he's so lucky it's my first week and I don't wanna get kicked out" Taehyung sighed.

"Ah shit, my class" he ran off, not wanting to be any later than he already was.

When Taehyung entered the class room all eyes turned to him "why are you late, Kim Tae Hyung?" The teacher asked.

"I...." Taehyung knew if he told her about what happened, there was a chance that he could get into trouble so he quickly made something up 'I... I was using the toilet and lost track of time' he lied.

"Whatever just don't be later again" she told and Taehyung nodded before rushing to his seat.

.-:-:-؛-:-:-.

"Hey Taehyung, How was school?" Hawon, Taehyung's step mother asked "fuck off" Taehyung rolled his eyes before heading up to his room.

The boy had just gotten back from school and he was already annoyed.

He placed- sorry...  He threw his bag onto his bed, quickly changing his outfit he grabbed his cigarettes from his draw.

He grabbed a lighter and his phone before rushing down stairs "where are you going?" He heard his dad ask "none of your business" Taehyung replied putting his shoes on.

Once they were on he left.

His phone began ringing as he made his way to his motorbike. Taehyung looked at it, seeing it was his best friend he anwser.

"Hello Jiminie" he greeted "Hey Taehyung, what's taking you so long?" Jimin asked "nothing, I'm on my way now" Taehyung anwsered hopping on his bike.

"Do you have the stuff?" Jimin asked "I'm going to get it now" Taehyung stated "hurry up they are waiting" Jimin hissed.

"Alright I'll be there in 10 minutes" Taehyung said before hanging up, he placed his helmet in his head before starting his bike and riding off.

*'~*'~*'~*
Chapter: 1