Four

Y/n's POV:

School just ended and I was on my way to Lou's car, I saw from a distance that he was standing in front of his car talking to Beckie, she was laughing and he had, you guessed it, once again a pretty much uncomfortable look on his face, he was pretty popular by the girls and some gays/bisexual/pan etc. guys but he always felt really uncomfortable when they were trying to flirt with him. I walked over to them and said "Hey, what's up" Beckie didn't look really happy, the fuck? Oh well I could care less, but Louis on the other hand looked very relieved. "I totally forgot to ask where Lou lives-" she was cut off "It's Louis." He said with a fake smile, she was taken back by what he just said, I was trying so hard not to laugh "Uhm, well I was just going to ask for Louis's address and his phone number so I can call him if I get lost or something like that" she said and smiled at me. I could tell that Louis didn't want her number so I just said "Oh, why don't we make the project at my place instead? I think that would be better, because I'll be home alone until midnight" I said looking at both of them, Louis noticed what my plan was and mouthed 'thank you so much', he joined my plan and said "Yeah that would be better because of my sisters, so we can't get disturbed" Beckie looked at us in kind of a shock? I can't really tell what that look on her face was, but she definitely wasnt happy about our plan, she answered saying "Uhm, yeah of course, here is my number. Just text me your address, I'll come at 3:30pm?" I nodded in response and with that she went away, after she was out of sight Louis and I bursted out laughing until we could hardly breath. "Okay, wow I can't and I thought she's okay" I said wiping tears away, "well, she seemed weird to me as soon as I sat next to her, I really don't like her" he said shaking his head slightly "Louis" "Same" I said and started laughing again. We drove home while singing songs on top of our lungs, Louis actually had a great voice, he doesn't think so but it's true.
"Do you wanna come to mine now?" I asked him as I got out the car, "Sorry, I can't. I have to help my mom with my sisters" he said with a sad smile, his smile is just too cute, wait what. Ugh, well that doesn't mean anything. "Okay, tell her I said Hi and come a little earlier I don't wanna be with her alone" I laughed, he nodded in response and drove into his driveway.
It was 2:45pm so I got ready and put everything we needed on the table, I prepared some snacks and then texted Lou to ask him when he'll be here.

Lou❤

2:52pm
LOUUUUU
L

OUISSSSSSS

2:52pm
What? What happened?
Is everything fine?

2:53pm
Oh
Yeah
I just wanted to ask when you're coming over

2:54pm
Fuck you
I thought sth happened
I'll be there in a sec

2:54pm
Hey, to my defence
I always text like that
If sth bad happens it's code red
Read at 2:54pm

I heard a knock on my door, I got up to open the door and saw Louis standing on my doorstep "hi Louis" I said giving him a hug "hello, luv" he said hugging me back, "Uhm Lou, you should drive your car into my driveway" I said looking into his eyes, I never noticed how pretty they were, I was ripped out of my thoughts by Louis asking me "Why? I live right across the street I think I can walk home" he chuckled "I know that, but Beckie doesn't dummie"  he finally understood what I was talking about and drove his car into my driveway, we went inside and talked for a little bit, until the doorbell rang again, I opened the door to a very dressed up Beckie, but hey if she wants to, I said Hi and lead her to the living room "Do you want something to drink? Or to eat?" I asked them nicely, but they both just shook their head in response "Uhm okay we could either do the presentation on PowerPoint or on a poster" I said grabbing my laptop, "I think PowerPoint would be easier" Louis said and Beckie agreed with him. "Okay, so I've got some books right here and a second laptop here, should I do the PowerPoint presentation?" They nodded in agreement. We grabbed some books and looked for some websites and started reading and making notes.
A few hours passed by and Beckie asked me what time it was "6:38pm" I said and smiled at her "Okay thanks, I have to leave now" she said and stood up to pick all her things up "I have to go too, y/n/n, Félicité is leaving soon and my mom is coming in like an hour. So I have to take care of the other girls" Louis smiled and stood up, I brought them to the door and hugged each of them as I hugged Louis I whispered "Drive around the block so she doesn't see you live right here" he slightly nodded and went to his car, I hugged Beckie real quick, said good bye and closed the door as she was on her way to her car.
I was watching some random show which was on TV, as I heard my phone buzz. It was Louis, he texted me,

Lou❤

7:23pm
Hey

7:23pm
Hey
What's up

7:24pm
Nothing much hbu

7:24pm
Watching a random show on TV
It's strange tbh hahaha

7:24pm
Hahaha
You wanna come over for dinner?

7:25pm
Sure just let me change real quick

7:25pm
K
Just come over when you're ready
Read at 7:25pm

I got changed into sth nicer but nothing too fancy and went over to their house, I was greeted by the twins, Phoebe and Daisy. "Hey, you two" I said looking down at them, they were hugging my legs, that was just too adorable. I rubbed their backs, then came Johannah and Louis to greet me too "Hey, Johannah" I said giving her a pretty long hug, "Hello, darling, how have you been?  I swear you just get prettier everytime I see you" she said and smiled at me, "I'm good and thank you, that is so sweet, but you look gorgeous yourself" I said with the biggest smile ever, I don't get often compliments but when I do I'm the happiest person alive "Aw thank you darling, come in, come in" she said as we walked to the table, I gave Louis a quick hug and said Hi to the rest of the family and sat down at the table. It was a great night, we talked a lot and shared a lot of laughter, it always made me happy to come here over and just talk to them.

(A/N)
Hellooo
How are yall?
I hope you liked this chapter, I'd be more than happy if you vote and comment (ofc just if you want) andd
Have a nice dayyyy/nighttttt :)