Eight

Louis’s POV:

I was sitting on my bed when I was thinking about y/n's dream, who is that guy? Every time I asked her someone or something would interrupt us.

I could confess my feelings for her, but I don’t wanna ruin our friendship. And it probably wouldn’t be very smart to tell her now, when she’s trying to figure out if she likes that dude from her dream.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and my mom came in, “Hey, boo bear" she said as she sat down next to
“Hi, mom" I smiled at her

“What’s wrong?”  She asked concerned

“It’s nothing, just thinking about stuff" I sighed

“You’re thinking about a certain someone, aren’t you?”

I chuckled and nodded.

“And this certain someone is y/n?” She asked carefully

I looked at her with wide eyes, “How’d you know?”

“It’s quite obvious, honey" she laughed softly

I chuckled and looked down at my lap, “I think you should tell her" my mom said and left the room.

Y/n's POV:

I was getting ready for a party Louis made me go to, I put on a simple black dress with long sleeves and made my make up before going downstairs to wait for Louis.

*That's how the dress is supposed to look like*

“Aw, y/n You look gorgeous” my mom said as I got down the staircase

“thanks, mom" I smiled her

It was 8:43pm and Louis won’t come over till 9pm so I decided to watch some TV.

After a while I heard Louis honk, I picked up my purse and said bye to my parents. Louis was leaning against his car when I came out, he was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt.

“Hey, gorgeous" Louis said when he saw me, I blushed and gave him a hug. He opened the door for me and we drove to the party.

We talked about random stuff on our way. I could’ve done that for hours, just talk with Louis about random stuff and make jokes that are bad as fuck but because of that again really funny, but we soon arrived at the party.

We walked around saying people hi, I got a lot of dirty looks from girls, but I just ignored them.

I was sitting on a couch just being on my phone, it was 1am and Louis was no where to be found, he's probably drunk as fuck laying on the floor in a bathroom.

“Hey, beautiful” I heard a deep voice say next to me, I turned to look at the person, it was Liam Payne. He was quite popular but not a lot of people seemed to like him, never really knew why.

“hello" I said and scooted away from him, I could smell the Gin he drank, it must've been a lot.

“What are you doing here so alone?” He asked scooting closer to me again, where the fuck is Louis?!

“I’m not alone here, I’m waiting for Louis” I replied now standing up because otherwise I would fallen off the couch.

He stood up and put his hands on my waist, I slapped his hands and tried to push him away but he was too strong, well now I know why people hate him so much.

“Let her go!” I heard Louis hiss at Liam from behind me, I turned my head towards Louis

“Or else?” Liam said and chuckled still holding his grip on my waist.

“I can show you what will happen if you won't” Louis answered and looked at his Hand with an evil smile, I noticed just now how drunk both of them sounded, but it seemed like Louis could think straight.

Also bc a lot of people have pointed this out now, I know that Liam would never do such a thing, it was simply just for the story line, I love Liam and I don't think he'd harm a fly, if it makes you feel better maybe just imagine that he's not the real Liam Payne and just some random dude?😭

(A/N)
Hi :)
How are you?
Sorry that it's a really short chapter :/
Thanks for reading,
I hope you liked it!
Vote and comment if you want to
And
Have a nice day/night! :)