Seven

Y/n's POV:

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Louis's face super close to mine, he was standing next to the bed already dressed up.

“Good Morning, sleeping beauty” he said and kissed my forehead, well that was weird... “Morning" I said pulling the bedsheets over my head, I wasn’t a person to stand up early.

“You have to get up, it’s 8am, we’re leaving in 45 minutes” he said sitting down on the bed and pulling his phone out, wait 8am? SCHOOL ALREADY STARTED?!

“8am?! LOU WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!” I asked falling out of bed and putting my clothes on that Louis got me when I was still sleeping.

“Why should I?” He asked narrowing his eyebrows

“CAUSE IT'S 8AM, WE'RE LATE!” I said not noticing I was actually yelling.

He started laughing and said “School hasn’t started yet, buddy, Mr. Smith has been sick this whole week and they didn’t find a substitute teacher so they decided that we just won’t have Chemistry this week. Remember?” He said still laughing,

“Oh, yeah I remember, sorry” I said blushing, well that was kinda embarrassing, but hey at least I didn’t need 10 minutes to put on my clothes.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast, we were alone since the girls were already in school and Johannah went to work.

“What do you wanna eat?” He asked me

“I don’t care, just something simple and quick" I said, he got toast out of the cabinet and we started preparing breakfast,

We finished up and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

“We have to leave now!” Louis yelled out of the living room, right on time when I finished my morning routine.

“So, why were you up tonight?” He asked me when I closed the door of his car, I hoped he would’ve forgotten it, but I guess not.

“Just a weird dream, I’m okay though" I answered looking out of the window

“What was the dream about?” He asked as I didn’t go into details, “I mean it must've worried you if you were up all night thinking about it” he continued

Shoot, so he noticed that I didn’t sleep, “It was about a guy, and he confessed his feelings for me and it was just weird for me because it wasn’t some dream where he comes out of a closet and says hi, you know" I answered leaving the part out that he was the guy and looked up at him.

“Oh, well I don’t really know what to say to that, I’m sorry that it kept you up all night though.” He said, his eyes focused on the street.

“It’s fine, I wasn’t tired anyways" I said as we arrived at school,

He smiled at me and we went to our classes, “Who was the guy?” Louis asked on our way to the class room.
Well that’s shitty, “Uhm... uhhhh... it was-"

“hey guys!” I was cut off by Beckie, I can’t stand her but I’m for once thankful that she came

“Hey, Beckie" we greeted her at the same time, with zero enthusiasm

“I just wanted to ask when we should work on our project together?” She asked, I want to punch her.

“We could do it today? At y/n's place again, if that’s okay?” Louis said and I nodded in response, we decided on a time and went off to our classes.

“Do you wanna get food?” Louis asked as we got out of school, “Sure!” I answered and we drove to Domino’s to get Pizza.

“Do you think my dream meant something?” I asked Louis as we ate the Pizza, “Well, could be, have you dreamed about him before?” He asked

I thought about it for a second and then said “Yeah, but not that kind of a dream, but I have been thinking about him a lot too lately.” He grinned at me, if he knew that I am talking about him, there sure wouldn’t be that smile.

“I think someone’s got a crush!” He said still grinning at me, “So, who is it? We both know that I can keep secrets better than you"

I gasped dramatically and said "That's not true!"

The doorbell rang and I went up to open door, thank god that bitch came on time.

Beckie greeted us and we started doing the projects and after a few hours both Louis and Beckie left.

I was watching TV when my parents came home, “hey sweetie" my mom said, I stood up to give her a hug and greeted her and my dad.

“Mom? Does it mean something when you dream about a guy and he confesses his feelings for you in that dream? I’m asking for a friend...” I asked her,

She smiled at me and said “It can mean something, I had a dream like that about your father, and one of my “friends" decided to tell him that. I was super embarrassed, but then he asked me out" she said putting airquotes after friends.

Why didn’t I know that? But wait does that mean I like Louis? H E L P. There is no way in hell that I like Louis... right?

“Who did you dream about?” She asked ripping me out of my thoughts, am I that bad at lying or why does everyone know when I’m lying? And i thought I'm a good liar.

“Louis" I answered before I could think about it, my eyes went wide and my mom just looked at me with a huge grin “Please don’t tell anyone" I begged her and she promised me to not tell anyone.

Oh gosh, I went up to my bedroom and went to sleep after doing my night routine. It can’t get any worse, right?

(A/N)
Hellooooo
How are you?
Thanks for reading!
I hope you liked it!
Vote and comment if you want to
And
Have a nice dayyyy/nighttt :)