Two

Recap:

"Do you wanna go get ice cream? I'll pay" "Obviously, let's go" she said excitedly.

Y/n's POV:

On our way to the ice cream parlor we met Niall Horan, he's from Ireland and has blond hair, well it's actually just dyed but whatever, and ocean blue eyes. I've had the biggest crush on him for almost a year, somehow my feelings for him were completely gone, shortly before the summer break started. But I was happy about it because now I don't stutter so much in front of him or start talking about some weird stuff. We talked and hang out together a couple of times because of Louis, but I wouldn't say we were friends. Louis and him made their handshake and I gave him a slight wave. "Watcha two up to?" Niall asked in his Irish accent, I answered saying "We're going to the ice cream parlor" "yeah and you? I thought you're still in Ireland?" Louis continued "Yeah we got home a week earlier because my brother got in an accident, so he got transfered over here and now I'm on my way to visit him in the hospital." He said giving us a weak smile "Oh I'm sorry mate, is he okay though?" Louis asked "Yeah, yeah he's okay, nothing bad happened he just fell of his bike, which is actually not a surprise by George." Niall chuckled, they talked for a while, but I think Lou noticed that I was getting bored and said "Well we'll see you around mate, bye" "Bye, I hope your brother recovers soon and tell him I said hi" I said as we started walking off "Thank you and I will tell him, bye" he said as he started walking in the other direction. "Do you still like him?" Louis asked me "Who? Niall?" I said a little confused  "Obviously" he answered letting out a little laugh "Oh no, not anymore, actually my feelings for him were like fush gone shortly before the summer break" I chuckled "okay, I was just wondering" he said smiling at me. After 5 minutes we finally arrived at the ice cream parlor and sat down at a table, it was a café and an ice cream parlor at once, a waitress came over to our table "hello, welcome to our café, what can I get for you?" She said fake smiling and really annoyed, but she was truly gorgeous and looked around our age. "I'll get a vanilla milkshake" I said smiling at her "and I'll get one scoop of Vanilla and one scoop strawberry" Louis said looking up from the card "in a cone or in a cup?" She asked while checking him out, I felt a jolt of jealousy hit me but I just ignored it "in a cup, please" he said kind of uncomfortable, the waitress took our cards and went away. "I think she likes you" I said teasingly, a lot of girls fell for him but he never fell for them, he just had one girlfriend for like 2 months, i didnt really like her, she always said that I was trying to destroy their relationship which wasn't even the slightest true. I don't think any of the girls that are falling for him like him for not his looks, I had to admit he did look good but that was just too much "here look at this" Lou said snapping me out of my thoughts, he was now sitting next to me and showing me his phone, I looked on the screen, it was a meme, it was really funny, I started laughing until I could hardly breath. People were looking at us like we were crazy, haven't they ever seen someone laugh or what is their problem?
After a while the waitress came back and gave us our orders "here you go" she said looking not so annoyed anymore, "uh hey, do you wanna go out after I'm done here?" She asked Louis with full confidence. "I'm sorry but I've got a girlfriend" Louis said putting his arm around me, I smiled at her but she just gave me a dirty look and went away again. "Louuu, you cant do that, you never know she could've been your soulmate" I said hitting him playfully"Well that's my bad then, besides she seems really bitchy AND I've played your boyfriend A LOT of times by now, so you own me that one" he answered, he wasn't wrong. "True, but all those guys were always drunk and tried to sleep with me, she just wanted to go out with you" I answered "Good point there but... okay you won" he said slightly smiling and stood up to go back to his seat.

(A/N)
Heyyy i hope you liked this chapter and you enjoyed reading it!
Isn't that photo of Lou really cute haha
ANYWAYS
Have a nice dayyyy/nightttt :)