Thirteen

Recap:

I pushed myself through the people and saw Louis on top of Liam, Louis was about to punch Liam again when someone yelled "Stop!" everybody looked at the voice to see, our principal, Mr. Brown.

Y/n's POV:

"You two. In my office, now!" Mr. Brown demands pointing at Liam and Louis, everyone was leaving, to their classes, home, wherever they needed to go. I was just standing there, staring at what was happening right now.

Mr. Brown sighed and said "Ms. Y/l/n, you too." I looked after him for a second and then followed him, Liam and Louis.

"So which one of you is going to explain me what happened out there?" Mr. Brown asked the two boys, as they sat in front of his desk. I was sitting on the chair next to the door, not knowing why I had to be here as well.

"I was walking to my car and then he started to hit me out of no where." Liam replied, not daring to look into the principles eyes.

"That is not true... I did have a reason." Louis said defending himself in some sort of way.

Mr. Brown sighed and asked Louis, "And what reason would that be, Mr. Tomlinson?" Louis looked over to me, on his shoes and back up to face Mr. Brown.

"He touched y/n even though she said no." Louis answers, the shock was written all over the principles face.

"Ms. Y/l/n." Mr. Brown says, making me look up at him, "Is it true what Mr. Tomlinson said?" He asks me.

I look at Louis and back to Mr. Brown, "Yes, but I'm fine, and it was just my shoulder. It did bother me though" I reply quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear it.

Mr. Brown sighed and looked over to Liam,"Do you have something to say to this, Mr. Payne?" Liam opened his mouth to say something, but closed it immediately. "No, Sir. What I did was wrong, and I won't do it again. Ever, I promise." He then replies, surprising me a bit.

"You better won't, but I still have to punish the both of you." Mr. Brown says and both of them nod, Louis looking kinda annoyed.

"I will talk to your parents, you two can leave for now." The principle says to Liam and Louis, they stand up from their chairs and walk out of the office.

"Ms. Y/l/n, come here." I stand up from my chair and walk to where Louis was sitting, just a second ago.

"What did Mr. Payne do to you? I need to know that so I can give him the punishment he deserves." Mr. Brown says in a soft voice, who knew he could be so caring.

"Uhm, so in math class he sat next to me and when our teacher left to print something, he put his hand on my shoulder, so I pushed it away and asked him what he wanted, he just asked if I could help him with the exercise we were supposed to do putting his hand on my shoulder once again. I pushed his hand away again and changed my seat." I explain to him, he nods understanding what the problem was.

"I see. And did that or something similar happen before?" He asks me again, "No."  I reply before I can even think about it. Mr. Brown nods again and says "Okay, thank you, Ms. Y/l/n. You can leave now, have a nice day." He says sending me a smile, "Thank you, you too, sir" I say and walk out of the office.

As I walk out of the door I see Louis standing in front of the lockers, scrolling through his phone, he looks up and sends me a small smile.

"Hi" he greets me carefully, I roll my eyes at him and say "Oh shut up, let's just go home, I'm tired." He looks at me kind of surprised, but follows me to the parking lot right after.

(A/N)
Hiii
How are you???
I hate how I portrayed Liam as a bad guy in this story, he's too sweet to do that in real life :(
ANYWAYS
Thank you for reading
I hope you liked it
Vote and comment if you want to
And
Have a nice dayyy/nighttt :)