Three

Louis's POV:

It was our first day of school, I was waiting in front of my car for y/n to finally get out, after around another 10 minutes she finally came out. "Hey, Lou! Sorry that I took so long, how are you?" She said hugging me, "I'm good, but hurry next time, and how are you?" I said hugging her back, she smelled so nice today, not that she smells not nice on  other days, it's different today and I like it, it smells fresh and sweet. We got into the car and turned the radio on, they played 'I Want It That Way' by the Backstreet Boys, y/n I started singing at the top of our lungs, after 15 minutes we finally arrived at our school. We got out the car and headed to the entrance, as we walked, we passed some people I knew, well I knew a lot of people here so yeah, I said Hi to them or just casually waved at them.

*time skip to their first class, bc idk why tbh*

Y/n's POV:

We walked into our first class which was, History. History was pretty chill because the teacher wouldn't care about anything as long as it's not illegal, seriously I heard one time some kid in class started drinking alcohol and because he was already 18, the teacher didn't care at all. At exactly 8:00am a teacher came bursting in, but it wasn't our usual teacher, Mr. Johnson. It was a different teacher she was in her mid 30's, she had light brown hair in a low ponytail, and brown eyes. She was wearing a dress which was in my eyes pretty ugly, but hey if she likes it. "EVERYONE TO THEIR SEATS" she yelled at us, Louis went to sit with his other friends so I sat next to a girl who I suppose is new here. I smiled at her and sat down at the empty seat, "EVERYONE QUIET! I am Mrs. Sidit and I'll be the new history teacher. If any of you think you don't have to pay attention in my class, stand up, leave and go to the principles office and tell Mr. Brown that." She said with a loud voice. "Mrs? Who would marry her voluntarily?" Louis whispered and chuckled, some laughs were shared and that was the moment he noticed Mrs. Sidit face and that she heard everything he said. "You must be Mr. Tomlinson, am I correct?" Mrs. Sidit asked him with a smirk, I noticed he was scared of her and him tensing up, I smiled he has never been scared of anyone and I mean literally no one with that. But he was not scared enough to snap back "Yeah that's me, is there a problem ma'am?" He asked with a huge grin, "Well to your question Mr. Tomlinson, you can ask my husband that question. But for now, would you mind sitting here in the front, next to her?" She pointed to the free seat in our row. "I actually do mind, ma'am." He said with a slight smile, 'ugh Lou just sit down it's the first day of school and you're already getting in trouble?' I thought to myself. "Mr. Tomlinson, this wasn't a question now come here and sit down!" She said calm but you could hear the anger in voice, so he stood up took his bag and surprisingly sat down. To be honest I thought he'd leave. Mrs. Sidit started talking so I gave her my attention "Now that everything is settled for now" she said giving Louis a glare, he just grinned at her. "I want you to do a presentation about the second World War, for that you go into groups of three, you got 10 minutes to make groups and then I'll go into more details." She said and looked around the class "Uhm, hey you wanna make a group together?" I asked the girl sitting next to me, she had light brown hair, in two space buns and blue-green eyes, she was so pretty, I'll never be that pretty. I wouldn't say I'm ugly but neither was I beautiful. "Sure, but who should we take else in our group?" She said and smiled at me, I didn't really knew who we could take else in our group "uhh I don't really know to be honest, oh and I'm y/n by the way" I said giving her my hand, she shook it and said " I like your name, it's beautiful, I'm Rebecka but just call me Beckie. Maybe we can just make a group of two, if no one else is left." Right in that moment Mrs. Sidit spoke "Mr. Tomlinson, i don't want you in this group." She said looking around to put him in another group, her eyes stopped at mine and Beckie's group and she grinned "Why don't you join Ms. Y/l/n's and Ms. Smith's group?" Little does she know he wouldn't mind at all joining our group, he sighed and said"I don't have another choice, right?" Mrs. Sidit shook her head smirking at him, "well then" he said and walked back to our table, when Mrs. Sidit wasn't looking anymore he smiled at me and winked, I just shook my head and letting out a small laugh in response, 'I swear this boy' I thought to myself and smiled. "Hey, y/n/n(*) and girl that I don't know" he said smiling at us, Beckie was looking between us with a strange look in her face, but then introduced herself "Hi I'm Rebecka, but just call me Beckie" she said smiling at him and checking him out, oh noooooo not her too, I don't need her head over heels for Louis too. Louis didn't look really comfortable once again, he drily said "I'm Louis" and looked away, I laughed at his actions and said "Uh should we do the project at Louis's?" They both nodded, Mrs. Sidit started talking about the project again and after a while the bell rang, "You got three weeks until you have to hold your presentations!" Mrs. Sidit said before everyone left to their next classes.

(*your nickname)

(A/N)
Heyyy, I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading,
vote and comment if you want, it'd make me really happy haha
ANYWAYS
Have a nice dayyyyy/nighttt :)