03.

::

Five minutes later and the girl that resembled Mina had stepped back into the car and driven away. Hoshi was still uncertain whether the girl he had just seen was Mina or not. There had been a Starbucks downstairs and she had walked in, ordered her cup of coffee, where she had been joined by a man in a black baseball cap.

The unknown man had walked her out, shook hands with her and watched her leave, as Hoshi and Seungkwan eavesdropped from a floor above, trying to confirm Mina's identity. Now that he thought about it, wasn't this a little too intimate for a lunch meeting? Something felt suspicious.

Hoshi packed his laptop into a bag and ordered two of the burgers he had liked for takeaway. "I'll see you back at the dorm tonight, Seungkwan-ah."

Rushing back to the office before the lunch break had even ended, Soonyoung met a space, with no cameras, no staff but Mina as she rustled through the files at her desk, looking for something frantically

As Hoshi stepped into the office, Mina looked around startled, "Ah S-Soonyoung-ssi." Hands moving quick, she hid something behind her back making him smile to himself. Something was so off. What was she hiding?

"Lunch break isn't even over, what are you doing back so early?" Hoshi asked, walking towards her. The whole scene felt like they were playing Mafia all over again, holding cards behind backs no one knew.

She was wearing semi-formal pants with a black turtleneck and a jacket, her beautiful brown hair complimenting her appearance, different from this morning and the Starbucks shop. Had there been enough time for her to change? Easily. But was it really her?

"I forgot some documents for the lunch meeting and had to come to the office to pick them up." She naturally pulled it together, bringing the pages behind her back and placing them in a different file.

Perhaps it hadn't been her at the Starbucks shop after all. Soonyoung grew confused. Did it matter even if it had? Hoshi didn't have any reason to intrude in her personal life or care about her dressing or the men she met.

"Oh, so you're just stopping by?" Hoshi smiled, shrugging, letting go. Staying with the members must've gotten to him. Not everything was supposed to be a game.

"Yeah." Mina stopped in front of Hoshi, her bag packed. She looked at him, gazing into his eyes with a quizzical smile on her face. "I've been here for over an hour." Lies. Her lies were effortless. "But why are you here at the office right now?"

 "But why are you here at the office right now?"