27.

::

"You won't be able to sue all the people who wrote the comments. The reporter can be sued for libel but catching all the people behind the comments unless they've clearly cursed you out, is going to be hard."

Editing from home, Mina looked away from the screen and at the call that was on speaker. She had been talking to the one friend she had, Yerim, to discuss on how to deal with things on a legal front.  "Alright." She sighed, "I can't believe they're saying I'm cheating on Soonyoung."

"How'd they get that picture anyway? Who is that man?"

Mina shook her head, "It's just someone. But hugging someone doesn't equal dating, does it? The reporter who published the article is nuts!"

"Pledis denied your relationship though." Yerim spoke on the other end of the call, "Now, all that's left is for you to make a statement."

Mina emailed the file she'd edited to their supervisor. They'd been understanding enough about her working from home but hadn't expected her to work any less. Sighing, she got up, taking the phone in her hand, "That's another thing I don't understand, Yerim. Soonyoung and I agreed to go public. Now they deny it? I don't understand!"

Yerim laughed on the other end, "Yeah, you went from dating an idol to cheating on him to dating a normal person in a day. Pledis says you're only an acquaintance."

"One of these days I'm going to burn the company down myself."

::

Jun caught Hoshi trying to sneak out of the dorm for the forty-third time. He was looking around suspiciously as if in a detective novel, crouching low and heading for the door when Jun called out to his idiotic friend, "You know you can't leave, right?"

Hoshi sighed, giving up, standing straight at the sound of Jun across the hall, stirring a spoon in a cup of hot chocolate. He'd known that this was to happen, a house arrest to curb the news from getting any worse than it already was. Plopping down on the sofa with a pout on his face, Hoshi joined Jun, "What else am I supposed to do? They denied my relationship! I need to at least talk to Mina about it..."

Jun wondered why Mina had left her puppy ie Hoshi, unattended in their living room as he rolled his eyes. "Just give her a call then. It's not like they took your phone away from you."

"But I need to see her!"

"Video call her then." The puppy syndrome was seriously getting worse, in Jun's opinion. All Hoshi needed was a collar with tiger stripes to confuse himself into being a tiger which he clearly wasn't. It's not like Jun minded though. Seeing Hoshi act like that only gave way to more ideas and pranks that he could play.

"Video calling is not the same as seeing her." Hoshi spoke, frowning, "I need to see her."

Grinning, Jun spoke, "I should call her then." He spoke pulling out his phone, "If she sees this side of you that's pining for her like a lost puppy, maybe she'll decide to go out with me instead."