ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢ ONE

His left leg tried to move, then the right, then one of his forelimbs, and then his tail tried to relocate too. They tried, but they couldn't. He needed more space to move, more than he already had.

It wasn't comfortable anymore.

He wants- needs more space.

So, He began to kick at whatever that was keeping him within these boundaries. 

While he was busy with his administration inside the egg, the eyes watching the egg outside began to widen. The egg was moving! It was finally time.

After several tries, he finally broke it open and one of his legs went free. The unfamiliar feeling of air gently brushed at his scales, and he decided that he likes it.

It wasn't time to stop yet. He still was trapped inside and needed to get out. Long minutes later, he managed to crack half of his egg shell open, and his lower body fell on something soft. His feet pushed it down again and again. His behind liked that feeling too.

The two caretakers outside watched in awe as the whelp struggled to come out of his egg. The sight was as adorable as it was mesmerizing.

The whelp was sitting on the cushion replacing his egg that had been resting there before. 

The caretakers watched, waiting for the shell to fall from the newborn's head. They watched as the whelp shook their head to get rid of the shell that was stuck covering their head, and consequently tumbled backward on the cushion. Oh, He was a boy.

He struggled back onto his seat again as he finally perceived what was in front of him.

─────── 𖡎❀༘۪۪᭢ ───────

A twelve-year-old Taehyung along with his grandmother, was watching the welp in awe.

His grandma used to be a caretaker in the past, and it was Taehyung's turn to be one now. The hatchlings only accepted children to be around them, easily attacking adults in defense. They grow together with their caretaker, learning with them, and growing accustomed to the presence of humans.

His grandmother had told him that this egg had been in their family before he was born. He was really excited to meet the dragon who had come out of it.

The baby dragon looked at him with his big blue eyes, his scales were blue too. He had 4 little horns on his head. His claws were little, and his tail was little too. The end of his tail looked like the head of an arrow.

The baby dragon made a noise like a gurgle. A purr hummed inside the dragon's chest as he slightly flapped his wings and curled his tail around himself.

He was truly adorable.

Mesmerized, Taehyung stretched his hand to touch the dragon. The little whelp tilted his head and looked at Taehyung's approaching hand, puzzled.

A sudden scream echoed at the hatchery.

The dragon bit him.

╭┈┈┈┈────═══════ ˊˎ-

╰┈➤ ❝ to be continuite❞

•^•💜

I love you guy!! Thank you for 2k reads it really means a lot 😭 💗💞💕💖💖