ཧᜰ꙰ꦿ➢PROLOGUE

The kingdom of Hwa-yeoman, four centuries ago, had managed to gain control over the most powerful beasts of the lands and skies. It became the most powerful kingdom of all. Its castles stood tall on the mountains of the valleys of its territory.

But four centuries ago, it was just another big empire hidden in the green meadows.

The reign was peaceful until the King's brother had the royal family assassinated.

However, the crown prince survived the attempt.

The royal warlock had taken the arrow targeted at the prince. He was the one who asked him to take refuge in the mountains of the rise.

The warlock had given him a compass and asked the prince to find the ' Maiden of the Mountains.' She was the only one who could help him take back the throne.

He hadn't expected himself to believe the man and search for the mythical creature, but he did. It was a struggle to climb, but he made it.

He wandered in the forest for days. He kept getting lost, and as if he was going around in circles, he would end up where he started.

The forest was toying with him.

Then he finally remembered the compass. It led him to the one he was searching for -' the Maiden of the Mountains.'

"Where did you find that compass?" the Maiden had asked him with a sword at his neck. A drop of blood fell to the ground from its sharp point.

It took great efforts to convince the Maiden that he hadn't stolen the compass.

The Crown prince rested under the open air for the night when the Maiden left to come back in the morning.

"Don't you dare follow me," she had warned.

When she came back, the prince stumbled on nothing when she saw the creature in her arms.

"Surprised? This is my newborn brother. It's only been two months since he hatched," she said, brushing the scales on his head.

"You didn't expect to defeat Hwa-yeom without any troupes, did you?" she had asked, finally making eye contact with him

She then led him to a sanctuary hidden in a cave.

The creature the Maiden had cradled in her arms was a Dragon and the sanctuary? A sanctuary of sentient dragons.

Dragons who could transform into shockingly beautiful humans except with deadly reptilian eyes.

The Maiden was the Matriarchy of that sanctuary of dragons. She was a beautiful white dragon, around 200 years old.

They led the troupes to victory and fell in love on the way to it

The Kingdom of Haw-yeom relocated to the mountains of the rise. It became the kingdom of both -humans and dragons. The dragons served the kingdom under their Matriarch. They continued to do so even when they stepped down from the throne.

The two went to live in seclusion, away from the hustle and bustle of royalty.

╔══════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═══════╗

And the story begins

╚══════ ∘◦ ❈ ◦∘ ═══════╝