Chapter 6: Good boy (M)

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes, Daddy..." Jimin says, as he feels a kiss on his now bare shoulder, and watching the Alpha walking into his room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook steps inside the room, and immediately strips his grey oversized t-shirt, and pants. Leaving him with only his black underwear. He walks towards his nightstand, and grabs his lube. Immediate going back to the kitchen. He smiles when he sees the Omega. Waiting for him with his body bended against the kitchen counter. His wolf feels happy about the fact that Jimin will absolutely smells like him once they're done with their session.

Jimin widens his eyes. His cheeks are going red when he sees the Alpha's bare body. His strong muscles, his six-packs, his thighs...

"Holy fuck." He mumbles under his breath. he just can't believe that he's going to get fuck with this hot Alpha.

"Hey, Sweetheart." Jungkook kisses his cheek, and stands besides him opening the lube, and spreads it on his entrance.

"I-Is it going to hurt?"

"A little. But it will go. It's okay, Jimin. You can do this." Jimin nods.

"I'm going to prep you first."

"Yes, Daddy." Jimin answers, as he feels Jungkook's finger pushes into him. Making him gasps out of shock.

"You're doing good, Jimin." Jungkook whispers, as he starts to thrust his one finger into Jimin. Making Jimin hisses.

Jungkook kisses his scent gland, as Jimin reacts. Tilting his head to give the Alpha more space. Jungkook nuzzles his face on Jimin's scent gland. Savouring the sweet peachy scent, as he adds another finger into Jimin. Scissoring him.

"Ah..." Jimin moans.

"Do you like it? You deserves the reward for feeding Aerum her food."

"Yes...Daddy, I like it."

Jungkook smiles fondly. Adding another finger into Jimin."Do you want me to mark you with my scent?"

"F-Fuck." Jimin licks his lips. "Yes, please."

"Good boy." And with that, Jungkook pulls his fingers out, and spreads the lube on his cock, as he aligns it against Jim's entrance, and pushes slowly inside him. Making Jimin's legs almost gives out.

"Fuck...So tight. You're so good, Jimin-ssi."

"A-Alpha...Mm.." Jimin let out his little tears fall down from his eyes. His mind is spinning from the amount of pheromones, and the pleasures that the Alpha gives him. He can feels Jungkook's cock buries deeply inside of him.

"Daddy...Y-you're so big..." Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm going to thrust into you now, okay? Be a good boy, and moan for Daddy." Jimin moans by hearing the Alpha's deep husky voice. That he thinks that he can cum from just hearing the dominant voice.

Jungkook begins to thrusting deep inside him at a painfully slow pace at first. Trying to search his Jimin's prostate to hit.

"Ah! F-fuck. T-there..." Jimin moans, as more tears escaping his eyes from the pleasure.

"Hm? Right here?" Jungkook hits the spot again, as Jimin whimpers. His cock is leaking pre-cum, and feels like he wants to fall to the ground.

"Y-yes...Daddy, Yes!"

Jungkook licks his lips, and pulls Jimin's hair roughly, and continue to sucks his neck, while pounding into Jimin. Abusing Jimin's prostate, as Jimin becomes a moaning mess while whimpering from the overwhelming pleasure.

"Ah...Ah...Daddy..."

"Fuck. Such a good boy. Mine. Jimin, tell me who are you belongs to?"

Jungkook demands, as he thrusting fast, hitting the prostate dead on.

"Y-yours! Alpha... I-I'm yours!"

"Fuck, yes. My Omega." Jungkook states.

"Daddy...I want to...Ah..." Jimin chokes on his words.

"Cum, Omega. Cum for Daddy."

"F-fuck...Mm..." Jimin releases his orgasm onto the kitchen counter, as Jungkook immediately pulls out, Turning Jimin's body to face him, and cums onto Jimin's abs.

"So good...Jimin..." Jungkook voices out. His he lifts Jimin to sit on the kitchen counter, as he rest his head on Jimin shoulder. Both panting hard. Jungkook begin to slowly spreads his cum around Jimin's body. His chest, his scent gland, his soft ass and thighs, as they kisses each other passionately, and pulls out.

"Your kitchen... It's a mess... I'm sorry..." Jimin apologize, as Jungkook frowns.

"Why are you saying that? it's my idea, so I'm going to clean it. It's not your fault. Come, Sweetheart." Jungkook lifts Jimin up into his arms in bridal style. Walking him into his bedroom, and they both lay down together on the bed. Jungkook scoots closer to Jimin so that he can cuddle him, as he sighs. They are staying like that for one minute.

"I'm going to prepare you a shower. Wait for me, okay?" Jungkook sits up. But then, he got stopped by a voice calling him.

"M-Mr Jeon...Is it too much to ask you to scent me?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Of course it's not." He smiles, as he scent Jimin on his scent gland, and pecks his forehead.

"And I told you. Don't call me that. It's making me uncomfortable."

"Oh...So you're feeling more comfortable by me calling you Daddy instead?"

Jimin raises his brows. Seeing Jungkook smiles.

"Surprisingly, yes." He says, before walking into the bedroom to prepare Jimin a nice warm water in the bathtub. Leaving a messed up Jimin on the bed, as Jimin scoffs.

"Unbeliveable."

To be continued•

There you go! A full smut chapter.😂😂😂 I'm going to die. Hshshhshshs

Love you guys!!💖💖💖