25: Leaving

Jimin stared at their bins full of stuff. Between Jimin and Jungkook, they had five bins of belongings packed up and ready to load into a car. Jimin stared at the five bins, not able to believe they were finally leaving soon.

The process of packing went a lot quicker than Jimin had expected, partially because Jimin had once again promised Jungkook an intimate night together once everything was done.

So there Jimin was... Staring at everything he owned and would take with him while standing with a sore butt.

Curse Jungkook and his gym trainer strength and stamina.

"You ready to start packing up the truck?" Jungkook walked up to Jimin, naturally wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

The previous day, Jimin had made Jungkook go get his truck from his old house so they could use the extra space in the car, since his own car was slightly smaller.

"I think I am," Jimin nodded before going over a mental list. "We decided what we wanted to keep and put it all in bins, we put all of our plants into pots, we got your truck... Oh! I think we still need to pack some food. I can do that while you get started on putting the bins in the truck."

"Sounds good to me," Jungkook kissed Jimin's cheek and let go, going to open the front door and the truck so that he wouldn't have to worry about his hands being full.

Jimin went to the kitchen and packed a bunch of snacks for the trip. He didn't worry about packing up everything they had, because they could still stop at different stores on the way.

Once he was done he helped Jungkook finish putting the bins in the truck, along with their bikes and their little garden sprouts.

"There. We should be ready to go."

"Are the food bags still in the kitchen?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. I'll be putting them in the front of the car so we don't have to stop to grab something if we want a snack."

"That's a good idea."

"Do you know the way there?" Jimin asked.

"That's a good question," Jungkook laughed nervously. "Well, I guess we'll find out!"

"Jeon Jungkook, you better not get us lost!" Jimin glared.

"We'll be fine. I won't get us lost," Jungkook promised, going back inside. "I'll grab the food bags."

Jungkook came back out with all the food bags that Jimin packed, which was about two or three. Jimin opened the passenger side door and Jungkook put them in on the ground so that they would be by Jimin's feet.

"I can't believe this is it," Jimin smiled, staring at his house.

"I can. Get in the truck," Jungkook picked Jimin up and carefully placed him in the passenger seat.

"Hey! What if I wasn't done saying goodbye?" Jimin whined.

Jungkook shrugged. He was eager to leave and start a new chapter in their lives. They could only accomplish so much staying here and eating fruit snacks all day. He was the type of person to want to be in motion, and hopefully a little farming might be the way to do that.

"Say goodbye faster."

"Wow, rude." Jimin rolled his eyes, pushing Jungkook away and closing the truck door.

Jungkook jogged over to the other side and got in the driver's seat.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Jimin shrugged.