Chapter Four: Things aren't Bright (1)

Start from the beginning

'Is he perhaps some Dimension Traveller? God even? Or just some talented writer who never gotten his Oscars before?' 

'And why is so obsessed with perfect characters as leads?' 

"Who came up with the cringy title? For, <For Every Flower, there is a Kiss>?" 

"I did," Roman answered. 

"And what did your Guru call it?" 

"He called it 'MasterPiece'." 

Sadie urged herself to not cringe. Masterpiece? It wasn't a Masterpiece, it was a Hell-piece. That story was the record of her previous life. Why did she care so much? 

Who wrote that story? Why did they have a record of another dimension and of another timeline? Were they present at that time with her? Or were they the ones who wrote her fate on that piece of paper?  

His Guru sounded everything from ordinary. He probably knows something. And she wanted to know the answers, even if they weren't solid answers. 

She found the last drawer where he wrote: Masterpiece. Sadie found it, the real rough draft of the novel. Though it was some scroll of paper, Sadie wanted to read through it. She even went through his plot lines. 

'It's funny that an old man can write about the sufferings about a seventeen-year-old girl. Is he some sort of a pervert?'

' Pedophile? He definitely made the heroine weak, cheerful, happy, beautiful, and childish. But made the villainess- ambitious, flat-out evil, ugly, stupid, and dumb. Is perfection what he values?' 

Sadie finds a rough draft of all of the POVs of the characters. Including the villains, and the side characters. It was ridiculous that these POVs were not mentioned in the real book. She read through every POV and found that every character had a stupid back story and cliché ending. 

The Male Leads were the worst! Including that dumb villain of a Crown Princess. 

But where were her previous life's POVs?  

She rampaged through the other sheet of papers, desperately looking for her POV of the story. Did that damn Guru do something to it? Or did he not bother writing about her POV of the story at all! 

She paused when she found her name written on a sheet of paper: <Sadie Chesire>

***

<"Throw her out." Those were the last words of that monster as they ruthlessly threw her into a wolf's den. "Let the wolves eat her until she is a rotten corpse." Her own father said. She shivered in the rain of the dark forest. The growls of the beast weren't far away.

"P-p-please... d-don't abandon me-!"

"Just Shut up and Die Bitch!"

The carriage hauled away and distanced away from her crying pleas. And that's the last of when she ever saw them. 

The pain went through her chest, she had never felt this way before. She never thought how painful it meant to be abandoned. Her eyes stung. 

'I want to be loved too. Give me love as well.' 

She squeezed her fingers through the soil of the grass. Tears watered the dry plants, as she felt the pain take her away before the wolves could arrive.>

***

Sadie crumbled the paper underneath her hands, she bit her lips in discomfort. Her fingers and her body trembled as her eyes went through each line.