Chapter Two: So Who is the Real Author?

'AH... WHAT A WONDERFUL PIECE OF... COOKED SHIT' 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Sadie didn't hold back her anger as she cursed loudly for everyone to hear. 

"HEY SLUT, DON'T YOU DARE CURSE AT MY SON!" The elderly woman angrily pointed her finger at Sadie, defending the young man behind her. 

'I mean- Ghosts? What the hell? Who is the person who made up this shitty rumor?'  

"How do you know this?" Sadie said with a 180° attitude change and smiled.

"Oh, that's how it was in the rumors."

"Is there someone who likes to gossip the most in the neighborhood?"

"Ah yes, and that is me." The Young man said with a shameless smile on his face. 

Sadie urged her facial expression from cracking up. 

"Your gossiping skills are truly notable. Are you perhaps a blog writer? An author?" Sadie pushed the investigation further. 

"Correct." The Young man responded back, pushing back his broken glasses.

"..." Sadie didn't have time to sigh. "Are you perhaps also the author of <For Every Flower, there is a kiss>?"

"Certainly, how did you know?" 

Sadie gave him a look that said: 'Please don't throw another shit at me.' 

The Young handsome man started laughing and chuckled as he said: "Are you perhaps my fan? Please come in. Mother, please serve some tea. I've never talked with one of my fans for months." 

'Fan?! Do you think I traveled across the entire country to visit your home for some tea? No sir! I'm here to tell you to go drop that stupid book in some trash!' 

"No, no no no no no!" Sadie shook her head in anger. "I'm certainly not your fan!"

"Then what are you, if you weren't so insistent about finding Apartment 49?"

'Is he literally giving me a fucking excuse?' 

"Ugh! Let me make myself clear, then." Sadie said coughing out and then stared at the Elderly woman glaring at her. 'Fuck... this old woman will definitely kill me once she finds out that I am going to screw her son over. Better do this professionally and leave as fast as I can.' 

"Look, I am just here to ask you- why did you chose to make this story?" Sadie finally spoke. "Why is the main character so stupid, childish, and dumb? And why are the male leads like Gods? Can't they seem a bit human too!? I mean, are you a male chavunist?"

"EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU INSULTING MY SON'S MASTERPIECE?" The elderly woman said in anger. The Young man pushed back his glasses as he said:  

"You see it was a marketing strategy and it made the most sense." The handsome man gave her a dimpled smile.  

"Haha..."  Sadie bitterly laughed. She clenched her fists together. 

Marketing strategy? But why did he write about her previous life as if she was some joke?! 

Is he the one who screwed her life over? Or was he there..? 

"Did you come over from another world too?" 

"...How about you come inside and we talk?" 

"No goddamn way! So you really are from another world aren't you?! Or are you the one who ruined my life?" Sadie barked in anger.

"YOU-!" the Old Woman raised her hand but her son stopped her. The Man's glasses glinted as he said: "We can talk inside if you want the real answers."