Chapter Four: Things aren't Bright (1)

"A-ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET?" Sadie angrily muttered, her body was on the verge of collapsing into pieces. She was aching, especially her toes and her hips. They both were walking on foot for hours and still haven't arrived yet! 

His Guru lived somewhere in the mountainside hills where he owned a teahouse. It was almost indecent to travel around the mountainside with a vehicle- so they had to walk to his place on foot! 

Besides, who would even come to a Tea House so far away! 

"I think he lived somewhere around the corner." Roman, the young author, said as he walked around the rural town. Sadie looked at Roman in distraught and collapsed by his feet. 

"Please! I can't do this anymore!" 

"Well, would you rather that we walk all the way back to your car, Miss Sadie?" Roman said with a handsome smile, Sadie shook her head twice. Never once in her life had she ever walked with her two feet this far before! 

"Do you actually know where he lives?" Sadie asked him one last time.

"I think it somewhere in these lands-"

"Haaa... I really think I shouldn't ask anymore," Sadie rubbed her forehead. "Ah- well how long does it take to travel in the first place?" 

"My first visit to his place took about six hours." 

"Six f*cking hours!?" 

"..." Roman didn't reply to her cursing as Sadie bit down on her lips. She slapped herself and gave him a smile. 

But her expectations were crushed by her impatience, intolerance, and annoyance. 

"Once we get there, I'll offer you some refreshments." 

"I think I'm good. So, does anyone else live with this Guru of yours?"Sadie said as Roman shook his head. Sadie sighed and was now somewhat reluctant to go to his Guru's house. 

Who knows-?! Maybe a Ghost lives there now? And who will save them if the Ghost attacks? There were no other houses or neighbors around his Guru's area! 

'Relax! It's still daytime and in the afternoon!' 

"We're here at last!" Roman declared, and Sadie limped to the small Pavillion Teahouse by the countryside. It was smaller than Roman's apartment building, but it definitely wasn't that cramped. Sadie expected to see some scrolls and messy ink laying on the floor, but it was unexpectedly clean and tidy. 

 Roman came with an old ice cream box and Sadie swore that it was in the fridge for the last two years. 

"So what do you want with Guru's workplace?" Roman finally asked.  

"I actually came here to find the truth,"  Sadie said as she dug around and investigated his teashop. "His masterpiece was... actually a memoir of my previous life." 

Sadie bit her lips. She didn't know why she was telling a stranger this, and Roman would definitely think that she was crazy. But she didn't care. He had a crazy Guru, and now he had a crazy acquaintance. 

And even if Roman thought that Sadie was crazy, he didn't show it. 

The Guru's works were actually stored in the drawers, and Sadie looked through the messy handwriting to find <For Every Flower, there is a Kiss> story. There were a lot of stories that the Guru had actually. Roman was right, this man's descriptions were no joke. Every word he used to describe his stories looked as if they were real.

She even found this crazy man's diary. His note started with: 

<I saw Heaven. My creations were so realistic that I could even build upon them. My hero who I described to be flawless and perfect...>