𓄿Chapter 19𓄿

Start from the beginning

"Huh?! What does he mean by 'my love' [Y/N] senpai?!" Hinata and Kageyama asked in unison as [Y/N] laughed sheepishly.

"Huh? You have a libero now." Oikawa said.

"Gimme another ball!!"

"You didn't when we had our practice match." Oikawa continued.

"They seem to have more big guys now too."

"Please pass me another ball!" Asahi said as he caught a ball.

"What's this?" Aoba Jousai's coach asked.

"They also have a new instructor, I think."

"Hey! We have a limited amount of time! So keep hitting those!" Ukai shouted before looking at Hinata.

"Hinata! Pick up your feet!" Ukai yelled.

"EHH!!" Hinata yelped.

"Get back to training Chibi~Chan!! You too Tobio~Chan!! And I'll see you on our next date [Y/N]~Chan!!" Oikawa smiled before he continued to walk.

"[Y/N] senpai, you have some explaining to do later." Kageyama said before walking back to the court.

'Who does he think he is? My dad-' [Y/N] thought before he froze and looked down. [Y/N] frowned underneath his mask.

'Stupid, look at you. Making yourself sad again.' [Y/N] thought before before he felt a hand grab his shoulder.

"[Y/N]? You okay?" Kiyoko asked before the boy nodded.

"Do you mind helping me organize the water bottles?" Kiyoko asked before [Y/N] nodded and followed her.

"New players and a new instructor. How has Karasuno changed?"

Kiyoko had taken off the top of the water bottle before handing it to [Y/N] as he filled it with water.

"It's finally happening." Takeda said as Kiyoko and [Y/N] looked at him.

"Our team is going to play in this enormous, packed venue. I think I'm getting nervous just looking at this. That's precisely why..." Takeda trailed off as Kiyoko stood up and looked at the court along with Takeda.

"We need to do what we can to the best of our ability." Takeda finished.

"Yeah." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] closed the water bottle.

"Mhm." [Y/N] mumbled before the referee blew the whistle.

"Captains!" He said before Daichi walked up to the opposing teams captain.

"Let's have a good match." The two said as they shook each other's hand. The whistle blew once more.

"Gather around!" Daichi yelled as Hinata jumped and dropped the ball in his hand.

"Form a line!" Daichi said as the team lined up along with the other team. The gym grew silent before the silence was broken by a whistle.

"Let's have a good match!!" All teams on the court shouted as they bowed. Ukai, Takeda, Kiyoko and [Y/N] bowed to the other teams coach and manager as Karasuno shook hands with the other team.