THIRTY

[Your author here is... emotionally unstable, I'm sorry that I've updated this book late. something a lot happened in my life, and I don't want to mention it. cos, a waste of time.]

Soft melody of the violin being played echoed through the whole garden, where the prince's were now seated on their old royal carpet. it was windy and the sun was slowly setting, and the eldest of them doesn't have an idea why he decided to gather before dusk.

"Why did you even brought that violin here?"

one of them asked, Jake stopped and turned to look at the questioner, being Sunoo. "will you help me if I decided to bring the piano?" he sassed back, rolling his eyes at the amber and continued to play the piano while sat criss-crossed in the carpet, Sunoo pursed his lips into a thin line before breaking into a smile and giggled, teasing Jake more. the three others only looked at then with judging looks, the two have been arguing the whole day with the smallest things and the others can't help but look at them with a apprehensive looks.

Heeseung chuckled, already seeing what was suppose to happen. he saw it again, their reactions. all he saw was some of them fell silent, some have the shedding tears and the some were furious. he doesn't know why they are furious, but he hoped nothing bad will happen, since he can't open his vision from time to time.

"can you please stop those nonsense arguments?" Sunghoon blurted, laying sprawled on the carpet while he traced the knitted hydrangea flower on the carpeted fabric, sudden emotions rush through his mind and heart. he missed that flower, " if you're just going to argue, better find this flower." he added flopping his face down, Jake stopped to play and placed his violin aside.
"the flower that Niki used to give us?" Jay asked, receiving a nod from Sunoo. "I think there's none left in this country, I don't know." Jake shook his head and laid on his back while he stared at the clear blue sky, birds flying and flapping their wings freely. "It just disappeared you know," Heeseung added to the conversation.

the thought of telling them the truth was slowly slipping off and there's, "Hyung, tell us already." Jay mentioned, taking their thoughts off the flower they missed a lot.
"Right, I'm all ears." Sunoo muttered, and Jake, "I'll.. I'll just listen to everything you'll say." he let out a calm breath before averting his eyes back to the sky.

to start off, Heeseung was getting all nervous. a bead of sweats damped his forehead, his hands were turning cold as he tried to sit comfortably, wiggling side to side to find a new comfortable position to start his words, the others waited for him. they noticed the elders discomfort and they waited patiently, knowing how hard it is for Heeseung's part. "it's okay hyung, we'll wait. take your time." the blue haired male tried to reassure him in which he responded with a vigorous nod, he took those deep breathings that he didn't know he needed. His eyes traveling to his dongsaeng's. eyeing the sky up above them, he closed his eyes and recalled everything in his mind. he nodded to himself and spoke, "okay, I'll start."

the others slowly turned their heads to look at their elder and sat down comfortably, ready to listen to everything. wishing everything was going to be all fine. it'll.

"How.. how should i start this."

"Okay, I know that Jake already knows half of everything and.. Sunghoon, I hoped you didn't scan my memory." he eyed the white haired prince suspiciously, Sunghoon shakes his aggressively while he stared at Heeseung with his round eyes, it was true he didn't try to scan Heeseung's memory or neither of the others, he doesn't want them to feel uncomfortable by reading their minds.