TWENTY FOUR

Jay was beyond confused.

Confused on how did Heeseung know where Sunghoon is, and Jungwon will go to Edhens?

and he also felt sorry, he made Heeseung cry and for not being able to understand the angel. he swear he doesn't understand the older, is it because he won't speak up?

"Jake, he knows where Sunghoon is and- and I didn't even got a sign. He also said Jungwon is going to Edhens." Jay blurted out, Jake only looked at him. they were on another room, Jay sprawled on the white sheets of the bed as he placed his forearm on his forehead frustratedly. The other sat on the big single couch facing the bed, his leg crossed over to the other and a glass of wine is in hand, swirling it in slow motion before bringing it to his lips and took a sip.

"Who?" Jake raised his left brow in curiosity, "Heeseung, he knows everything." Jay responded before turning over and shoving his face on the soft white pillow, inhaling the sweet smooth smell of the lavender scent.

"Heeseung?"

"Yes."

"You don't know?" Jake straightened his poster on sitting, showing interest of the conversation. he wanted to know how far Jay knows, he wanted to check.

"know what?" Jay also sat up bringing the pillow on his lap, his blue locks was already messed as he ran his fingers through it. he can since what Jake is up to, he also knows that Jake is trying to squeeze everything out.

" What you know about Heeseung's abilities and powers are far from being complete. I think he left out some?" the vampire on the couch smirked, the usual teasing tone on his voice echoed inside the room. The other looked confused, tilting his head and knitting his brows as he tried to think of any other abilities and powers Heeseung have. "Do you mean he got another power? if yes, then what it is?"

"You're pretty quick, but guess." Jake smiled at him, sipping at his wine again. he can't believe all the time the others didn't notice, damn. Heeseung must've been so good at hiding it, but not with Jake.

"I'm your hyung, tell me quickly." Jay frustratedly laugh, he can't think of anything. he's head is empty but full of ways on how to go inside the Iciach. he wants to go there again. "don't you pull the hyung card in here, I'm not really younger than you. You're just born first so stop pulling that card." Jake chuckled, being used by that card he shook his head as his eyes averted to the mop of blue hair. his chuckles turned into a soft laughter when he saw Jay's expression, he looked pained, constipated or something but in reality he was trying to refrained himself from wetting the smug vampire in front of him. he also tried to think of what power could Heeseung probably have.

"Just tell me, I'm too tired to think."

the blue haired boy muttered, Jake's laughter died down as his expression went into a more serious one. the wants on seeing the other think so hard left his mind and was replaced by 'just spill and done.

"okay, fine." Jake rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, placing his glass wine on the nearest coffee table. he looked at the other once again, after seeing that he was listening he spoke.

"He can see tge future, it's all up to him if he wanted to know and see the future just like Sunghoon, it is up to him if he wanted to read minds. they're just pretty similar but Sunghoon is in the past and Heeseung, future."

Jay stared blankly for a moment, processing everything on his mind and he blinked before shifting on the bed.
"So that means, he used his other ability to help me find Sunghoon." he wasn't right, but either wrong too.

"We cannot just assume everything, but possible." Jake nodded his head in agreement. possible, Jake also noticed Heeseung barely using that powers of him.

"Jay hyung, oh Jake hyung. you're also here." they're eyes went to the room door being opened as a head peeked in. cutting them off of their little theory talk, Jungwon walked in and immediately landed on the soft bed. "Where's Sunoo?" Jay asked as he looked down at the smaller boy beside him. Jake seemed so focused on finishing his wine as he barely gave the two a glance.

"He went to find Heeseung-"

"Why are you here?" Jake cuts him off, the blue haired boy glaced back and forth to the both of them. that question was a bit rude. "Just came to tell y'all something." Jungwon responded calmly, an innocent smile plastered on his lips as his eyes disappeared a little. that's weird, so Jay tried to ask something, "Is Sunoo feeling okay?" which he immediately got a response of, "Yes, he said his chest stopped hurting already and he's already fine so he wants to maybe check on Heeseung hyung."

"What do you want to tell us?" Jake interrupted them both again, looking ever so pissed. Jay was like, stuck in a middle of a big stone. he doesn't know, but he feel so suffocated and the two acted so weird towards each other. he doesn't even know why Jake looked so pissed and what he is pissed at.

"The King of Edhens came in the castle and was asking for me to come with them." Jungwon again, calmly replied. but inside he wanted to yell and cry.

"Why though?" this time Jay asked.

"Hoseok said I belong there."

"Hoseok? that's the King, how can you just call him by his name?" Jay gasped he can't believe that, but why wonder when he also call the king of Daegu 'Agust and not 'King Agust. Also, how brave of Heeseung to call the King by his true name too casually.

"He said I can call him that, he even said Hoseok hyung is fine." Jungwon exclaimed.

"Did August approve? Did he let you go? I mean, you're a prince here too. You can't just go and live in another castle." Jake stammered, sweats gathering on his forehead as he looked at Jungwon hopefully. hoping Agust didn't approve of the idea.

Jungwon nodded and looked down, a frustrated sigh left Jake's nostrils. Jay stared at them in disbelief.

"You want to go there?" Jay and Jake questioned at the sane time, receiving another nod they closed their eyes tightly.

First, Niki isn't here. Sunghoon too, And they also have a problem on Sunoo. Since Niki was not in the scene anymore, they've noticed Sunoo was becoming more weaker a the day passes. Heeseung, they have a problem about him too. it's like he's trying to hide everything to them, when clearly Jay and Jake already knows it all. But Heeseung is more a head, a lot, he knows a lot more than the both Jake and Jay.

"Sacred."

the magical call of the sacred echoed in Jungwon ears. he abruptly stood up and gave Jay a tight hug before running towards Jake and also gave him a hug, burying his face of the crook of the others neck. the younger of the had already let go before Jake can even wrap his own arms around Jungwon.

They were too late to process anything, until the loud slam of the door woken them up and stared confusedly at it.

Jungwon is not in the castle anymore.

[I hate this orange app here, so slow-]