FIFTEEN

Hi y'all thot I can't updateeee!

Agust was getting really frustrated.

after ordering different groups of soldiers in the castle to spread around the country, not a single guard can find or knows where the two prince had gone. they couldn't find tracks, and they're people had also freaked out too. yes, the protesting was done but people was also helping to search for the royal prince as it was the King's order to look and search further for the two prince.

adding to his frustrated mind, Heeseung wasn't back yet. no one tried to search in Mauvais, being too afraid of what might happen. he hasn't much time left, and if Heeseung won't be there in time. it's the end of him.

"King." a soldier which he had sent on the first batch bowed in front of his throne. he only raised his eyebrows at the soldier. the high ranked soldier stood straight as he cleared his throat before starting to speak.

"You're highness, We apologize but our soldier's and people's couldn't find the young prince's. We have reached the dark city but we cannot go in there, it was all dark and it's hard to go inside the Mauvais." the said High ranked soldier bowed again, to show more respect and half for the apologizing.

"Search more further." he simply said and rested his back on his throne, while his natural and amber orbs glared to the moon that peeked through the big window.

"As I said-." the soldier stopped his words as that amber orbs averted his eyes from the window to instead glare at him, so he shuts his mouth and bowed his head. he's the King and he forgot.

"I'm the King, as long as I'm sitting on this throne you will obey every order I say." Agust snapped making the soldier in front of him cower back.

"Yes,You're highness. I'll be commanding the troops to look further. I sincerely apologize for my behaviour."

the soldier was more than scared, it's the King. Agust dismissed him already as a new set of now soldiers came in to his throne room not forgetting to bow at the door first.

"You're highness, We haven't seen any traces of the young prince's. the last time guards saw them entering Prince Jake's room and Prince Sunoo was the one to check out for them, but they weren't there."

the same reports, he had heard of it for how many times this day and even in the night he's still hearing if.

"Send troops to invade Mauvais, bring Prince Heeseung back to this castle by tomorrow." he ordered straight forwardly, he didn't even thought of the two Prince, Niki and Jake.

"no matter what's inside that city, bring Heeseung back to this fucking castle no matter how much soldier will be there to find the Angel. If you all fail by tomorrow you'll be thrown in that dark city."

that was. unexpected.

their King isn't like this when something happens in the castle or outside, or his people. Agust was not like the King who would order harshly but this time he is.

"We won't disappoint you, You're highness."

the leader of the troops reassured as the team nodded. again, Agust dismissed them. oh, how many times he dismissed a troops or soldiers this day.

sighing to himself, he sat up from his throne and walked down to the side doors. the guard that was stood to the corners only looked at him as they let him walk off.

after minutes of walking out of the big throne room, turning to every hallways he finally arrived on the room. Where there was the tree, with the single lavender leaf.
holding onto the tree for it's dear life.

he sighed looking at the practically dead leaf, it's the end.

for him.

he stared at the leaf that was again surrounded with fireflies for some good minutes until he heard a knock on the door. he walked towards it and,

"King Agust."

he heard the familiar voice of one of his most trusted kid inside the castle, Taki. he's the messenger of Agust but, he wont let him travel around the country alone. of course the King ordered Guards for this Kid. he wasn't really a kid, he just look like.

Taki was once friends with Niki but Riki doesn't like him so he stayed away for Niki to be safe and sound.

"Oh. Taki? Would you please step a meters back? I'm going out in a second." Agust spoke ever so slowly and sweetly, he was different when it comes to this kid.

hearing a little him from outside he waited for a quite second before opening the door and immediately sliding out and closing them back.

"Is everything okay, You're highness?"

Taki asked and checked at the King's face, he was pale and looked so drained. he only hoped everything is fine."

"Yes, may I ask you what brings you here?"

"A message for you from other country had arrived"

the cute boy smiled and slowly handed out a rolled brown paper. Agust kindly accepted it and gently untied the knot of the paper. the paper rolling out and exposing the letter that was written on it.

•••

Agust the king of Daegu, Maybe this is the perfect time to let the sacred back to my own Dynasty. Decades had already passed and I'm willing to take the sacred back to where it belongs at first place. I have fully given my trust to the fairy Jimin and he didn't disappoint me for letting him take control of the stone. I'll be waiting for the sacred and expect for your great response, that would be all.

'King Jung from the Edhens Palace'

•••

"What a great timing for this."

I still have the headache but I'm fine and I felt like updating, negasoonyoungiee you're the reason why I updated. Thank you for reading. <3