TWENTY EIGHT

[*fixes glasses,]

"Hyung, How are you feeling?"

it was the next day, Sunoo stayed by his side throughout the whole night and even day as they're waiting for the sun sets down. the amber transfered energy for him non stops when he didn't look to well for Sunoo's eyes. Heeseung tried to protest every time the amber mist would draw out of the amber's palm and the round symbol on top of that. he doesn't want the younger to drain his energy and healings too, like what have happened to him.

"I am feeling better, Sunoo. So would you please stop draining yourself?"

every protest he made, he would still end up laying numb on his big bed while Sunoo continued to completely heal him. so far this this afternoon, which was filled with bickering and silly arguments. the angel was feeling pretty well, the dizziness on his head was not there anymore and the numbness on his limbs was nowhere to be found also.

"Yes, Hyung." Sunoo answered and gave him a cheeky smile.

somehow they didn't feel so lonely this time. it was like they were still complete. but those were only their thoughts. the room was actually empty and cold, them thanking for their both energies radiating the room and made them forget a little of loneliness, Jake wasn't there when the morning came, only left a simple 'I must wander around.

but it was all bound for them to remember that they're
incomplete, him and Sunoo were in a room but without the others, without the usual funny conversations and the typical snuggling on each others warmth. they already missed that. Heeseung was processing every vision he saw from the future as he silently lied on the bed. Making a somewhat kind of rehearsal on his own mind. He was nervous, afraid of what the two youngers would react if he already told them the truths. would he even add the picture he saw in the future? he was terrified by it. he doesn't want either of them to know, but he knew he has to tell them sooner or later.

"Will Jake be back soon?" he asked the younger on the other side of the bed, slowly dozing off from his overtime last night. he was really tired from all the incidents and his chest was still hurting a little. and his mind, his mind was filled with everything. either it is positive or negative thoughts.

the amber shook his head as if hewas shaking his sleep off, blinking his eyes repeatedly and responded, "He has no any reasons to stay in the forest when the dusk comes, hyung." he groggily said and closed his eyes again. "sleep Sunoo, you need it." Heeseung let him be and he continued to slip off in a worst wonderland, the angel nodded to himself already understanding what the younger was talking about.

it was usual for Jake to be at the forest like everyday, It's because of Jungwon. he would pay attention to what Jungwon was doing, and from the looks of it. it was like Jake is stalking him or something we cannot tell. he just liked looking at beautiful thing, like when Jungwon would revive a dying plant with his alluring abilities and powers, and how he would wrap himself up with the red royal fabric, and letting his expressions get to him when his attention would turn into a smaller creature like snails, ants, and bees but mostly Jake saw him prettily playing with butterflies.

Heeseung's jumbled mind jumps trough his own opinions, can he believe everything the fairy's words? or which side would he believe? Yoongi? everything the fairy had told him was empty and he can't pinpoint it, it was empty but still meaningful. it feels like a case unsolved. he was in that state right now, it was hard for him to connect everything.

All of the problems, mystery, cases, or whatever was like thrown to him. He wasn't that smart and powerful to solve everything, when he noticed it was all problems that have to be solved and mystery to be told. it is practically hard for him, but once he told the others everything, spill the important things. would he feel freeness on his mind and heart or everything just gonna be worst?

he wanted to tell them everything, to pour everything out and tell them how hard it is to keep that in himself. but he doesn't want their minds to filled with bad and negative thoughts. it'll just make it even more worst, but telling and spilling the truths was the best idea that ran to his mind. so he is doing it with open mind and heart. he's sure it's a lot and Sunoo mustn't have known half of everything. Jake he was relieve to say that, that boy was observant and wise to connect everything.

"hyung."

he was knocked out of his trance once his room door opened, revealing Jake. he looks outside the window and he saw it clearly, it's already dusk and Jake was just in time.

"I'm thankful you came back early, but we need to let Sunoo sleep a while, He tired himself a lot." heeseung smiled at the latter who was now seated in his chair in front of the mirror.

"It seems like you're telling us everything, Hyung."

"Yes."

"I'm glad that you wont keep it to yourself anymore, you shouldn't keep it all to yourself, It's not good and if you continued on doing that we cannot think of any ways on how to solve those problem, if ever we have."

"Jake, I'm really sorry and I'll try opening everything to you all. but I'm afraid that everything I'll say will shaken everyone. Opening my vision was my biggest regret and fault. I shouldn't have."

"Don't say that, no ones at fault and don't ever regret on opening your visions. it might help us overcome these problems."

Jake responded with his soft voice, turning to his seat and smiled to the older a little. that smile was used to be bigger than it should be the last time, Heeseung was afraid that it wont come back again. he is.

Though, he wasn't letting something happen to them.

[istg, idke what i'm saying in this chapter. the webtoon i have read last year was flashing back to my mind. saying 'maybe i should make an au out of it? (btw, i've forgotten the title but it's related to bangtan's "save me" that one) like duuuh im not even done with this. but making another storylines for other ideas of books makes me wanna up the one i was currently working and just forget abg the new :))) ]

[wait, "Save Me" is the title of that webtoon story, gosh the forgetfulness.]