FOURTY EIGHT

"he's going to be fine, right?" 

 jungwon asked anxiously as his gaze was onto jake that was sleeping soundly, completely unaware of the previous occurrence, and making jungwon worry too much. he sat tensely at the edge of the bed, a piece of white bandage around his wrist where jake bit not too painfully, to help seal the wound properly.

 the vampire blacked out after he fed from jungwon, the younger eventually got worried, that what if something goes wrong and it might hurt his elder. really, he's worrying to much. sunoo anyways, managed to calm him down, reassuring him with words that everything was going to be fine. seriously, he worried too much that he actually forgot about his still bleeding wound.

  jay and sunghoon felt a little guilt, knowing the literal reason of why jake ended up passing out. having the deja vu, they also ended up treating jake like how they treated riki back then. so they went out of the room to have some fresh air and clear their minds, and look for niki as sunoo asked them to find the younger. both weren't sure why they agreed almost immediately to sunoo's favor, but they sure enough, they're somewhere looking for the said prince.

 heeseung on the other hand, he went silent the whole time, staring at the blankiness as sunoo and jungwon moved around the room. jungwon and sunoo also wondered why he was like that, but they paid no mind and proceeded to treat jake. maybe, he was just giving himself time, maybe, to comprehend everything.

 "of course, he will." sunoo reassured him with a weak smile, sighing as he held jake's limp hands, giving sunoo a knowing look. a look that is asking for something, which means, "you do know the real reason why he passed out, what caused him?" jungwon asked, now looking at heeseung and sunoo who sat beside each other, the question obviously for the both of them. 

 the angel turned his head to look at the other's direction, "i- i don't know." he muttered out as his breathe shaked. he turned again to look at sunoo to mentally ask for help, but the amber only looked down. "i really... don't know.." this time, he whispered. 

"you, sunoo. i know that you know." jungwon said emotionlessly, giving the amber a hard look. he just wanted answers and no one is giving him. sunoo cleared his throat before he shook his head vigorously, both were quite and is giving jungwon a hard time to think on his own. 

 he knew this kind of heeseung, the heeseung who likes to keeps everything to himself, the eldest who liked to endure everything, and heeseung who lied almost every time. despite the difficulties he's going through alone. jungwon hated it, that he can't force heeseung to say everything to him. he just can't.

"hyung, can you at least assure me that there's really nothing bad about this?" 

"n- no.. yeah. of course, there's none. trust me." 

"i don't want someone getting hurt or something..."

 "yes, i know. don't worry." heesung internally sighed to himself, wondering what's the use of hiding it from everyone. as much as he wanted to state everything out, a part of him declined to that idea, to let him suffer alone. sometime's he just wanted to yell out of frustration, and the confidence of letting all out only comes when everything's in a big and serious situation already. 

 "and.. heeseung hyung, please do tell us what you are seeing right now. we all know you can't keep that all to yourself, it'll affect you in a bad way and i don't want that happening. so if there's something you wanted to talk about, just tell us everything in one short. you have me." jungwon said and flashed him a small smile, the words stabbing him right to his heart and mind and the warm smile that was given to him. somehow, he feels good. 

  but he still refused, "there's none jungwon, stop worrying. i'm just really tired now, this is why am like this." he halfly lied, returning a forced smile he proceeded to turn his head away and close his eyes. the tensed atmosphere that was previously decreasing, now increased again. lately, they've thought, why do they keep making the situation more worse.. ?

  sunoo pursed his lips into a thin line, mentally hoping one of the others would come back already, he cant stand this alone. everything is so awkward and so obvious that one of them is probably hiding something. "yes, yes. why don't you rest a bit jungwon? you must be tired, stop worrying already. jake hyung, he's fine." he tried, at least.

  relief washed through him when he saw jungwon nodding to him and moving to lay down beside their sleeping hyung. although the bed was big enough for two people but, the younger still tried to scoot away a little to not touch and disturb the elder. 

 the amber averted his eyes to heeseung, who napped rather calmly, feeling bad of waking him up he still ended up shaking him gently to tell him to lay down properly on the soft cushion. the elder didn't mind being woken up and did what he was told to, continuing to sleep and let his exhausted mind drift to somewhere else. 

sunoo stood up after securing the eldest slept comfortable before heading to the door, jungwon called out to him.

"sunoo, where are you going?" 

"outside, i'm going to look for nishi.. ah, right. i still haven't told you what happened back then. i'll just spill everything later, when i come back." 

"yeah, sure. make sure not to run into Agust, he's probably looking for me right now."

"okay, don't worry. i'm off." 

 sunoo waved as he reached for the door handle, pushing it open as he took in the sight in front of him, obviously the pretty long empty hallway but except the two males who's literally dragging a blonde haired boy to follow them. 

everything surprised him, he didn't expect that jay and sunghoon would end up dragging nishi back to the room. unbelievable.

 what's more surprising is that, nishi was also cuffed with sunghoon's icy mist. both his wrist in front and surrounded by the strong power of the mist, making him unable to move around as jay kept a tight hold of him too.

 and also, another surprising thing was he didn't fight back but only gave the white and blue sapphire a hard time by being so stubborn in making him walk properly.

 lucky, he didn't use any of his deadly powers. it's not like sunghoon and jay can't beat him up to it. besides, they don't want any fight and chaos to happen too.

  and another more surprising thing, that got jay, sunghoon and also nishi surprised. 

  it's sunoo who laughed... hysterically. 

 obviously, at them.

[have you tried stress eating?]

[unedited. haha it's not like i rlly edit and then publish them. huehue.]