✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙✨

Biana POV:

I was laying on my bed, bored out of my mind when an idea suddenly occurred to me.

"FITZYPOO!!!" I yelled. Fitz opened the door scowling.

"Don't call me that. What do you want?"

"Let's invite our friends over for a sleepover!"

"Fine whatever," Fitz said, leaving. I know he was trying to act annoyed, but I swear I saw him smile as he walked out of my room.

Hmm... who to call first?  I wondered.

"Show me Tam Song," I whispered to my imparter.

I've had a crush on Tam since the moment I'd met him. He probably doesn't feel the same way, and probably likes Sophie or Marella. Ugh. Sophie. Every boy I've met and liked meets Sophie and starts liking her. I knew Keefe liked me back when I had feelings for him, and he even confessed! But then Sophie came and he fell for her and forgot all about me.

Tam answered my call.

"B-Biana! H-hey..." he stuttered.

"Hi Tam!" I said cheerfully, hoping I wasn't blushing. "Can you and Linh come over for a sleepover?"

"U-uh well-" Tam started but he was cut off by Linh banging through the door.

"YESYESYES WE'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!!" Linh shouted.

Tam rolled his eyes. "I guess that means I'm coming too."

A giggle escaped my mouth. "See you later!"

I called the rest of our friends (an unwilling Sophie, an annoying Keefe, a nervous Dex, and an excited Marella), and went to set up another room where we would be sleeping in.

*A few minutes later*

Ding-Dong! The doorbell rang (idk if elves even have doorbells but let's just pretend they do)

"I'LL GET IT!" I heard Fitz yell as he rushed down the stairs.

"TOO LATE!" I yelled back as I rushed outside to open the gates. Tam and Linh arrived first.

"Biana!" Linh squealed as she hugged me to death. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

I hugged her back and hugged Tam also. He seemed surprised and turned a little pink but hugged me back. We held onto each other until I heard Keefe's voice say "You guys done yet?" Tam and I jumped apart, blushing. Luckily, we didn't have to respond because that was when Sophie showed up. Surprisingly, she was wearing a red dress that had sparkles

"Foster! Looking as good as always I see," Keefe said smirking. Sophie turned a deep shade of red and mumbled something about Edaline forcing her to wear it.

A few seconds later, Marella and Dex glittered into view.

"Looks like we're all here!" I said as I led them up to the house. I brought them into the room we would be staying in. There were 8 sleeping bags on the floor, as well as snacks in one corner and a pillow fort in another.

"Mallowmelt!" Sophie cried as she ran towards the snacks. She grabbed the plate of mallowmelt and I swear she at the whole plate in like 10 seconds. Keefe went to the butterblasts, but this time I was prepared and took the plate before he could get it. 

"Hey!" Keefe complained.

"No more snacks until we play something." I said.

"Like what?" Fitz asked.

I grinned evilly. "Let's take a vote. Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle, or Seven Minutes in Heaven?"

Dex blanched. "None of them!"

"Nuh-uh you have to pick one."

"Seven Minutes in Heaven," Tam said. "I'm not spilling any secrets."

"Me neither. Seven Minutes in Heaven." Dex said

"Well now that you guys say that I wanna know! I vote Truth or Dare!" Keefe said.

"Truth or dare" Marella, Sophie, Linh,  and Fitz agreed.

"Looks like were playing Truth or Da-" I began, but I was cut off by my mom shouting, "Dinnertime!"

"We're still playing afterwards." I said and glared at them until they all nodded. "Good. Now let's go and eat before my mom gets mad."

Hi! I hope you like it so far... wait am I even talking to anyone? Hello? I don't expect anyone will read this... well, if you are reading this, tysm!! If you see anything wrong or think I should add something, let me know! Thanks again for reading this!!!

-Emmie