✨ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘✨

Biana POV:

"Tammy?"

"Biana!" Tam cried, pulling me into a crushing hug.

"Why am I in the Healing Center? What happened?" I asked. The last thing I remembered was Lady Gisela knocking me out.

"Well-"

"Oh thank goodness! You're awake!" Elwin shouted, rushing inside with a sphere of light in each hand. After he checked me and made me drink a few elixirs, Elwin left and Tam filled me in. By the end, a tear was running down my face.

"Hey." Tammy said, wiping the tear away. "Don't cry. You're safe now."

Safe. Safe. Safe.

The word echoed inside my head as I hugged him tightly.

Safe. Safe. Safe.

After we pulled away, I studied Tam's face and I realized that his eyes were red, he had dark circles under his eyes, and tear stains covered his cheeks. 

"Have you slept at all?" I had to ask.

He grimaced. "Is that your way of telling me I look terrible?"

I giggled. "No, it's my way of telling you that you need to rest."

I laid down and patted the space beside me.

Tam sighed but dropped down next to me, and I snuggled right into his side.

Right before I fell asleep, Tammy looked into my eyes and whispered, "You're my first thought every morning and my last thought before I go to sleep. I want you to know that, and that no matter what you do, no matter what you chose, no matter which path you decide to take, I'll always be there with you and for you."

"Thank you, Tammy." I whisper back. "You're more than I deserve."

Then the world faded away.

*in the morning*

Tam POV:

There she was. Biana Vacker. Sleeping silently beside me.

She was so beautiful when she slept... What are you thinking, Tam? You should like a creepy stalker! 

I sighed. This was how I always was around Biana...

Her scars caught my attention, and I traced my finger over them, humming to myself. 

The humming turned into singing.

"She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits"

It was a human song that Sophie had introduced to me a long time ago, when Bi was unconscious after Nightfall. 

"She craves, attention she praises, an image
she prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor"

It always reminded me of Biana and all of the risks she took that day.

"Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind"

A lump formed in my throat as I thought of how easily she hid her pain and fear behind a smile and a laugh.

"So she tries to cover up her pain
And cut her woes away
'Cause covergirls don't cry
After their face is made"